Some planets missing textures (All stages)

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
GayCherryJuice
Hatchling
Hatchling

Some planets missing textures (All stages)

Unread post by GayCherryJuice »

Now, I've been looking for solutions for this issue for quite some time.
Certain times when I start my game on planets, the textures for the terrain do not load properly. This happens in all stages of the game apart from the Cell Stage for obvious reasons.

For the sake of convenience:
A) I installed Spore from GOG.
B) My game is patched to the latest version.
C) I have Galactic Adventures.
D) It is also patched to the latest version.
E) Mods are installed in the DataEP1 folder as they should be.
F) Spore has been installed in Program Data(x86)

I have a decent gaming laptop that can run plenty of other games which are far more demanding. (For example, a Skyrim set up with over 300 mods)
It doesn't break the game in the creature stage, but it's not very fun to play on a planet missing all its textures.
In the space stage, zooming out of a planet makes the screen go completely black until you either leave the solar system or zoom into the planet again. This issue persists even after leaving the solar system, as long as you return to a planet with that issue present.
It primarily seems to happen on green planets.

Pictures:
The issue appearing on a home planet.

The issue appearing on another empires planet.

Image What happens when you zoom out before leaving the solar system.

This problem makes playing the game very unappealing and a lot less fun than I would like it to.

I have previously uninstalled all my mods and removed all edits and the problem still persists. If I play the game vanilla without all the mods, the problem does not occur. My question is, what mods cause this to happen, and if so, does anyone have a solution?
Here are the mods I use;
p1

I also use the 60 frames edit. The game itself runs fine, but I would really like to find out what can cause this to happen.

vexxen23
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Some planets missing textures (All stages)

Unread post by vexxen23 »

im having a similar issue mi game is from steam and im only using dark injections better mechanics supercheat v2 and the mod i got here viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5310 its simply called test mod also of note is that even after uninstalling every mod and running it it still persists to be an issue
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”