Head glitch on creature (Not Mod Related)

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
Adamjoko201
Cell
Cell

Head glitch on creature (Not Mod Related)

Unread post by Adamjoko201 »

Feel free to bypass this one, I originally posted this on the general discussion page but no one replied to it as of typing this.

I was creating a small creature, a suicide bomber for an adventure I'm creating, and I wanted to test the walking cycle, to ensure no stretch models, that kind of thing.

Then I realized my creature won't stop looking down, at some points it even looks like he's trying to break his neck.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif
I tried resizing, moving the mouth, everything. I don't know what caused this, and I see no mention of it online, and this has happened to me before and I fixed it somehow but I can't remember, so I know there's a solution to it.

If anyone knows can they help me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

There is not a single meaning to life, but to be successful, you need to create your own. -Adamjoko201 Adamjoko
Etherealist
Cell
Cell

Re: Head glitch on creature (Not Mod Related)

Unread post by Etherealist »

Unfortunately I think this is just something that happens in Spore regardless of what you try to do. The walk cycle will appear different in adventures than in the Test screen. Talking from personal experience here after playing Spore for 10+ years.
what is up gaymers
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Moved to Spore General Discussion. For future reference to anyone reading this, please post in the appropriate subforum - if it's not about mods, please don't post it in the modding subforums.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

Yes, I noticed that too, it's true that it also irritated me a little! We see it especially on ogres! And when they walk, their legs don't bend, they spread them apart like they've poo-poo in their panties! It seems to me that this was due to the installation of a certain patch which caused the ogres to have this problem, as I vaguely remember them walking normally before that, and when they fell to the ground after having them killed, they went "boom" and now it doesn't do it to me anymore! That, I remember, I still have the video where we see an ogre being killed and going "boom" when he falls.
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”