Godspore Beta Release

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
DoctorPopcorn
Cell
Cell

Re: Godspore Beta Release

Unread post by DoctorPopcorn »

I'd like an alpha version a lot!

oliverrook
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by oliverrook »

Alliram wrote:
WoundedSpore wrote:I really hope this gets released soon! Gotta say, I'm mega pumped for it.
Classes are still taking a lot of my attention but I am very happy to see that people are interested :D

I hope that I can release it soon for you guys! Also, if you guys want, I can just release the alpha as it stands right now, but I've been experimenting with Adventure scripts so I can't currently guarantee that it will be stable. Still, if you guys want me to do an early release, I can do so. I just want to put good stuff out, so I am hesitant to release it before it meets my standards.
I'd love a test version. I could probably find a few bugs you might not think to look for.
Septimon
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Septimon »

Registered an account just to say that I'm looking forward to trying this out. Will happily report crashes, etc.
WoundedSpore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by WoundedSpore »

Alliram wrote:
Also, if you guys want, I can just release the alpha as it stands right now, but I've been experimenting with Adventure scripts so I can't currently guarantee that it will be stable.
DO IT
DO IT NOW :D :D :D :D :D
:roll: Oh, you.
Eternity's Edge
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Eternity's Edge »

Okay guys. I'll try to work on uploading it as an alpha. :)
WoundedSpore
Cell
Cell

Alliram wrote:Okay guys. I'll try to work on uploading it as an alpha. :)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Septimon
Cell
Cell

At long last, life is fun again! :D
WoundedSpore
Cell
Cell

Septimon wrote:
At long last, life is fun again! :D
I saw jesus in my toast
Eternity's Edge
Creature
Creature

Sorry everyone for the delays. I'm attaching the alpha in this post. Since it is an alpha it is... Well... Unfinished... But I hope everyone enjoys what I have so far. (Download it here: https://ufile.io/v4oe7nl1)

I have to buckle down on my Capstone project for school, but I shall return to the project when I can.

Stay modding, my friends.
NUCLEARCAKEEE
Cell
Cell

Unread post by NUCLEARCAKEEE »

I really wanted to try this one, but installing it causes the ability icons in the CE to be weirdly stretched? Mind you I'm using the vanilla UI and not the Darkspore UI like in your screenshots. I suppose it's a cosmetic thing but it really annoys me... D:
Eternity's Edge
Creature
Creature

Yeah, I never tested it without DarkInjection. :/ (Also... It's an alpha; I only released it as is by request.)
Attachments
No Mods Grox.png
Last edited by Eternity's Edge on Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eternity's Edge
Creature
Creature

My sincerest apologies to you all... Money has been tight and before I knew it, a lot more time had passed than I was planning. I'll try to get back to work on this mod when I can. I'm also planning on setting up a patreon so that I can perhaps focus on creating more content instead of chasing paychecks. That is, if there's enough interest. I'm pretty wallet-locked at the moment as is.
Septimon
Cell
Cell

Eternity's Edge wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:00 pm My sincerest apologies to you all... Money has been tight and before I knew it, a lot more time had passed than I was planning. I'll try to get back to work on this mod when I can. I'm also planning on setting up a patreon so that I can perhaps focus on creating more content instead of chasing paychecks. That is, if there's enough interest. I'm pretty wallet-locked at the moment as is.
I'd be okay with chipping in on a few bucks every month on a Patreon, assuming you post pictures of some progress once a month or whatever. I'm sure I'm not alone. Link the Patreon mate!
Eternity's Edge
Creature
Creature

Awesomeness! I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested. I'll link it here: https://www.patreon.com/EternitysEdge

Also, I'm working at a solar start-up company at the moment, (Kuubix Energy,) so please let me know of you do end up joining the Patreon, as I'll need to manage my time accordingly to ensure that people who do contribute will get their money's worth.
Eternity's Edge
Creature
Creature

Okay! After approximately 200,000,000,000 years, I am tentatively returning to this project... A bit...

I've just finished writing up all 10 collectible chapters of the Book of Faith. Now it really IS written in the Scrolls of Faith "Reject ye not the traveler, until you know their purpose" among many other new passages which were heavily (and I mean HEAVILY, don't @ me) based on the Rig Veda and Quran.

To preview the collectibles, you can read the passages HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I've only finished the Book of Faith so far, and some of the other info on that page is outdated.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”