Where can I find the new abilities?

Here you can find information regarding Dark Injection, or post questions if you need further help.
rampage-1001
Cell
Cell

Where can I find the new abilities?

Unread post by rampage-1001 »

I read in the link below that Dark Injection comes with new abilities like ones called Dual Blade Spin and Plasma Blast. Where can I find them? I wanna try them out!

https://spore.fandom.com/wiki/Modifications

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Where can I find the new abilities?

Unread post by rob55rod »

Dark Injection's custom abilities are all in the Abilities Subcategory, under the Audio & Visuals Category.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
KerOfErebus
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by KerOfErebus »

I... had pretty much the same question, except more along the lines of "why's the ability section blank".

So are the abilities available in the 2.3.2 beta version of Dark Injection 9.r? viewtopic.php?f=158&t=6815 seems to suggest it's not included, so I'd like to make sure that it isn't included and I don't have an installation problem.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

They're right there, if you look at the other pages in that category.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “FAQ, Info, and Help”