[MOD API] Universal Property Enhancer

Mods that combine many smaller mods or lonely mods that just have no place to go...
Zarklord
Cell
Cell

Re: [MOD API] Universal Property Enhancer

Unread post by Zarklord »

kusos123 wrote:
Zarklord wrote:
kusos123 wrote:
it says
Unknown command
in command "verifyUPE"
command is case sensitive.
it still says the same, just with a upper case v
Then you don't have UPE installed, that command will return atleast something if UPE is installed.

Demonboss
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Demonboss »

I can't use it. How can I use it
Zarklord
Cell
Cell

Demonboss wrote:I can't use it. How can I use it
Install it.
Milt0nn
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Milt0nn »

Zarklord wrote:
kusos123 wrote:
Zarklord wrote: command is case sensitive.
it still says the same, just with a upper case v
Then you don't have UPE installed, that command will return atleast something if UPE is installed.
well the Spore ModAPI says that I have UPE installed so there must be something wrong
I tried reinstalled the mod, installing only infinite scaling and UPE, reinstalled the game
none of them works
and it didn't act like this before I installed the newest version of UPE
Zarklord
Cell
Cell

kusos123 wrote: well the Spore ModAPI says that I have UPE installed so there must be something wrong
I tried reinstalled the mod, installing only infinite scaling and UPE, reinstalled the game
none of them works
Hmm, try updating the modapi, if your on an old version of the modapi it wont work.
Milt0nn
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Milt0nn »

Zarklord wrote:
kusos123 wrote: well the Spore ModAPI says that I have UPE installed so there must be something wrong
none of them works
Hmm, try updating the modapi, if your on an old version of the modapi it wont work.
yes, I've updated it to the latest version, still doesn't work.
I assume that if it's an old version a updating notification would pop up when I open it right?
or maybe there's a way I can manually update it?
Zarklord
Cell
Cell

kusos123 wrote:
Zarklord wrote:
none of them works
yes, I've updated it to the latest version, still doesn't work.
I assume that if it's an old version a updating notification would pop up when I open it right?
or maybe there's a way I can manually update it?
I'm sorry, atleast for the moment I don't know what causes the issue, though atleast 3-4 people have had this issue when I come up with a solution I'll let you know.

EDIT: please check and make sure your antivirus isn't blocking some part of the spore mod api from working.
Oinegue
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Oinegue »

Hello! I'm writing here because I think it may be useful for you, Zarklord. My UPE, just like others before me, doesn't work. When I use VerifyUPE, it returns me "unknown command". So all my UPE-related mods just don't work.

Hope it has been useful to you, cheers and thank you for your good work!

Edit: attached modlist, I play with origin version of the game!

Edit2: no antivirus, just windows defender and both spore and modapi are in the exceptions!
Attachments
Cattura.PNG
Zarklord
Cell
Cell

I have released UPE v1.1.1, this should fix the mod not working for you guys, if it doesn't please let me know...
Oinegue
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Oinegue »

Thank you very much! now works like a charm... You're awesome dude!!!
UglyDollFan
Creature
Creature

Unread post by UglyDollFan »

I've made a mod that adds/modifies the abilities of parts. The issue with this mod, though, is that these modifications only apply to new creations / downloads. Things made before installing this mod would retain their original abilities.

Will this mod allow it so that every creation can have these modified abilities?
Zarklord
Cell
Cell

UglyDollFan wrote:I've made a mod that adds/modifies the abilities of parts. The issue with this mod, though, is that these modifications only apply to new creations / downloads. Things made before installing this mod would retain their original abilities.

Will this mod allow it so that every creation can have these modified abilities?
Probably not, but you can always test and find out.
Cujo
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Cujo »

I have a bit of a problem
I installed the UPE mod and also have the smoother. However when the UPE is installed, and I lift the smoother off the palette in-game, the whole thing lags until the smoother is released. What can I do about this?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Cujo wrote:I have a bit of a problem
I installed the UPE mod and also have the smoother. However when the UPE is installed, and I lift the smoother off the palette in-game, the whole thing lags until the smoother is released. What can I do about this?
What other mods do you have installed?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
NUCLEARCAKEEE
Cell
Cell

Unread post by NUCLEARCAKEEE »

Cujo wrote:I have a bit of a problem
Dang, I have the same problem!
For what it's worth I have a bunch of part mods installed, a UPE one that allows for infinite scaling, and a mod that adds more animations to Test Drive. I have more but those are the only ones that would obviously affect the editor?
Felsic_Canis
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Felsic_Canis »

Hey! I accidentally deleted this mod today when I found something was causing my game to crash upon loading a creature, but I fixed the problem and now want to reinstall this mod, but I don't remember if I used any extra steps when i first installed it with the easy installer thing. What do you mean by "...a package configured to use this mod"? Is that just a fancy term meaning "Install it with the Spore ModAPI easy installer"? Or do i have to do some weird extracting-file-conversion-whatever?

The mod itself downloaded to my computer as a .sporemod file rather than a .package file. Do I just have to rename the file extension to .package?
Thank you!
Heya! Have a great day!
SeriousMANBOT
Cell
Cell

Unread post by SeriousMANBOT »

for some reason for me having this installed makes all UI unreadably small, fullscreen not functioning at all, and very poor performance at just the galaxy screen
anyone have a fix for this? I was hoping this mod would work so I could use Infinite Part Scaling in conjunction with Dark Injection, but none of the text is even readable when the screen size is set to a size higher than what my entire monitor is built for lol
me when I see a cool spore mod
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Mods”