Light's parts mod!

Talk about projects in development or experimental mods...
LightKing9
Cell
Cell

Light's parts mod!

Unread post by LightKing9 »

Hey guys! I'm new in here and in spore modding. I am creating a parts mod and I hope it wont totally suck. I want to use YOUR ideas too in the mod. Tell me in the comment what kind of parts you want. I guess that was sooooo UnUnderstandable like this so I write an example ;)

Hi! I would be really happy If I would see some skeletal legs or some Skeletal mouth!

I want to keep the number of parts aroun 100... Or is that too much? Idunno. Anyway we'll see. Feel free to write for me :D
If you are reading this, your attention is being taken. I just wrote something here and it looks like it completly takes your attention. This text is more successful that I tought because you are still reading this. Wow. =b (This is supposed to be a like)
Lucyy
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Lucyy »

Hai! This seems like a very nice idea for a mod and if I would suggest any parts I would say a angler fish angler, a jellyfish dome, a eagles foot, a trunk and a crab eye I would be more then happy to draw some of theese for you if you like :D
I love to make aquatic spore creatures!

Don't let aquatic stage die out
LightKing9
Cell
Cell

Im in! :D
If you are reading this, your attention is being taken. I just wrote something here and it looks like it completly takes your attention. This text is more successful that I tought because you are still reading this. Wow. =b (This is supposed to be a like)
LightKing9
Cell
Cell

cellmaker1 wrote:Hai! This seems like a very nice idea for a mod and if I would suggest any parts I would say a angler fish angler, a jellyfish dome, a eagles foot, a trunk and a crab eye I would be more then happy to draw some of theese for you if you like :D
That makes me more that happy too cause I know how do you want to see these parts! Best idea :D
Static696
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Static696 »

wait, I have an idea, I have sculptris and maybe I could send you some .obj files to turn into spore parts, how about that.
ill just give you a random .obj file and see if you can try and make it into a spore part
download the .obj file here
its just a car, see if you can make it into a spore part and then I might give you some ACTUAL stuff just use this as a test
plez notice me .__.

EDIT: ok... sculptris stopped working soooooooo maybe some concept art???, like the pictures you have drawn???
Last edited by Static696 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Can't wait to see some actual development from this! :mrgreen:

Although I'll be honest about this much: 100 parts is a very ambitious goal. That having been said, if you intend to continue to aim for that number, I wish you the best of luck. (To anyone reading this, yes, I know DI has over 700 parts, but I didn't have to model them and create them from scratch, otherwise it would've been a lost cause from the get-go.)
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
LightKing9
Cell
Cell

Hey guys I got some early-dev plans (my pc is being boosted up and I have to use my old laptop that can barely run minecraft... And sculpture lol. I apologise... Around the next week (I hope) I can start working on the mod with EPICBOOST
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lucyy
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Lucyy »

Oh wow they look nice i would love to see theese designed. :D
I love to make aquatic spore creatures!

Don't let aquatic stage die out

Return to “[WIP] Work In Progress”