Having Camera Angle Issues.

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
Neorex72
Hatchling
Hatchling

Having Camera Angle Issues.

Unread post by Neorex72 »

Same as title. The issue is happening at creature stage the camera will go off the skybox unable to do anything accept finalize the unedited creation. Please help the mod load order is:
2013_DI_NC.package
Arenas_RDX9.package
Arenas_Textures.package
Spore_EP1_Content_01.package
Spore_EP1_Content_02.package
Spore_EP1_Data.package
Spore_EP1_Locale_01.package
Spore_EP1_Locale_02.package
SporePatch5

I have just bought this game for the first time and I am very excited to get into this game. I love modding as I have some experience with modding in Bethesda games (Skyrim, Fallout, and Civ5 but thats steam workshop not as complicated). And I have bought the game off Steam not sure if this is causing my login errors for internet connecttion even though I am playing my PS4 and youtube. But any help on one of these issues would be fantastic.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Having Camera Angle Issues.

Unread post by rob55rod »

Remove 2013_DI_NC and install 2015_DI_NC_FIX in its place.

EDIT: Also switch to Origin Spore. Won't fix this particular issue, but...let's just say you'll thank me later.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CEUBQE6itA[/youtube]
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”