Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Here you can find information regarding Dark Injection, or post questions if you need further help.
Apocalyptichorse
Cell
Cell

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post by Apocalyptichorse »

rob55rod wrote:
When was your computer made? What other mods do you have installed? Do you have the Ultimate Graphics Fix or the HD Creation Texture tweak installed?
going of adds I can find I'd say 2011, only other mods I have is infinite part scaling and no, I don't have either of those installed

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

sporeman2003 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
sporeman2003 wrote:The patcher is'nt working, it says i have to install spore but i already have it installed, y already have installed the patcher 2 times but it won't work.
Where did you buy and install Spore from (Steam/GOG/disks/Origin/etc), and when?
i downloaded it yesterday, from origin
Then you already have a newer patch. You're good to go.

sporeman2003 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
sporeman2003 wrote:Also, the mod itself isn't downloading.
What exactly do you mean by "isn't downloading"?
nevermind that, what i meant was it took a really long time to download
Oh, okay. It is a fairly large mod, so that doesn't surprise me.

Apocalyptichorse wrote:
rob55rod wrote:When was your computer made? What other mods do you have installed? Do you have the Ultimate Graphics Fix or the HD Creation Texture tweak installed?
going of adds I can find I'd say 2011, only other mods I have is infinite part scaling and no, I don't have either of those installed
Hmmm...how do your computer's specs compare to Spore's system requirements?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
sporeman2003
Cell
Cell

Unread post by sporeman2003 »

rob55rod wrote:
sporeman2003 wrote:
rob55rod wrote: Where did you buy and install Spore from (Steam/GOG/disks/Origin/etc), and when?
i downloaded it yesterday, from origin

But it doesn't let me do asymmetry, can i do anything to fix this?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

sporeman2003 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
sporeman2003 wrote: i downloaded it yesterday, from origin
But it doesn't let me do asymmetry, can i do anything to fix this?
Hmm...what mods do you have installed?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
sporeman2003
Cell
Cell

Hmm...what mods do you have installed?[/quote]
universal property replacement, infinite scaling, dark injections, strange and beautiful parts pack, enhanced color picker, himeric engine, dinosaur parts, SRFS creature parts, some animation fixers, smoother parts pack, colour spheres, delta paints, bionicle parts, little box of horrors, pandora's toolbox, graveyard, human heads, spore ressurection next steps, fire breath, forgotten spore V2, old editor backgrounds and davo's color pack
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

sporeman2003 wrote:some animation fixers, fire breath, old editor backgrounds and davo's color pack
Care to clarify what these four mods actually are?

sporeman2003
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
sporeman2003 wrote:some animation fixers, fire breath, old editor backgrounds and davo's color pack
AnimationFix, AnimationMod, AnimationMod_english_translation, !!!ChocIce75_firebreath, Editorbg(old2) and that last one i screwed up, it was also an editor background
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

sporeman2003 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
AnimationFix, AnimationMod, AnimationMod_english_translation, !!!ChocIce75_firebreath, Editorbg(old2) and that last one i screwed up, it was also an editor background
Care to be more specific about the editor background mods you have installed? If you could provide either their exact file names or, better still, links to where you downloaded them from, that would likely give me what I need.

sporeman2003
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:Care to be more specific about the editor background mods you have installed? If you could provide either their exact file names or, better still, links to where you downloaded them from, that would likely give me what I need.
viewtopic.php?f=117&t=6746

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_FMJqEWW6k
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

sporeman2003 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Care to be more specific about the editor background mods you have installed? If you could provide either their exact file names or, better still, links to where you downloaded them from, that would likely give me what I need.
viewtopic.php?f=117&t=6746

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_FMJqEWW6k
I don't know for sure, but I'd say the second one is a likely culprit. Try uninstalling that, see if anything changes.

sporeman2003
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:I don't know for sure, but I'd say the second one is a likely culprit. Try uninstalling that, see if anything changes.
didn't work
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

sporeman2003 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:I don't know for sure, but I'd say the second one is a likely culprit. Try uninstalling that, see if anything changes.
didn't work
Then try uninstalling Spore Resurrection: First Steps's editor background next.

sporeman2003
Cell
Cell

didn't work again, but i don't think it has anything to do with mods,be cause i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it about 3 or 4 times and it still doesn't pick it up
sporeman2003
Cell
Cell

i'm so sorry for wastng your time...
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

sporeman2003 wrote:i'm so sorry for wastng your time...
You're not wasting my time. Don't worry about it. I'll get back to you on this if I think of anything else that may explain the problem.

sporeman2003
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
sporeman2003 wrote:i'm so sorry for wastng your time...
You're not wasting my time. Don't worry about it. I'll get back to you on this if I think of anything else that may explain the problem.
what i mean is i already could do assimetry,but i didn't notice until today, so that's why i said that
surgeoverkill
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by surgeoverkill »

So I've downloaded dark injections and the easy installer thing but when I try to install dark injections with it this pops up.
I've been trying different things for a while now but I'm not sure what to do at this point.
Can you help me out?

Never mind it's working.
GigiBarosss
Cell
Cell

Unread post by GigiBarosss »

I played cell stage, crature stage just fine, but at tribal stage i cant see the clothses stats and even if i put them on my npcs they dont get any stats ( social, combat, gathering, life) from the clothes. i unninstalled DI and then it shows the stats, i reinstalled and same thing, no stats.
Help pls.
GigiBarosss
Cell
Cell

Unread post by GigiBarosss »

GigiBarosss wrote:I played cell stage, crature stage just fine, but at tribal stage i cant see the clothses stats and even if i put them on my npcs they dont get any stats ( social, combat, gathering, life) from the clothes. i unninstalled DI and then it shows the stats, i reinstalled and same thing, no stats.
Help pls.

Sorry it was the core interface from DI, i swiched to the full Darkspore version and now i have 2 outfiters and in 1 clothes will show stats. But 1 more problem persists. i conquered all the others tribe by converting to my religion (social victory) but although it says i got theyr clothes and buildings. i only get the buildings. So im stuck with the beginning gear, meaning i dont get gear with better stats when i conquer them. The ones in second row in the attached pictures, ware there from the begining, witch shouldnt be. If im not mistaken it should be more the 2 rows of clothes there.
Pls help.
Attachments
Symbol.png
Shoulders.png
Masks.png
Hats.png
Detail.png
Chest.png
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

GigiBarosss wrote:Sorry it was the core interface from DI, i swiched to the full Darkspore version and now i have 2 outfiters and in 1 clothes will show stats.
Yeah, sorry about that...already fixed for the next release.
GigiBarosss wrote:But 1 more problem persists. i conquered all the others tribe by converting to my religion (social victory) but although it says i got theyr clothes and buildings. i only get the buildings. So im stuck with the beginning gear, meaning i dont get gear with better stats when i conquer them. The ones in second row in the attached pictures, ware there from the begining, witch shouldnt be. If im not mistaken it should be more the 2 rows of clothes there.
Pls help.
Known bug, investigation ongoing. Disabling the new categories in the outfitter may help, if it's not too late. I'm not sure tbh...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “FAQ, Info, and Help”