Oblivion

JakeG
Hatchling
Hatchling

Oblivion

Unread post by JakeG »

Surprised there hasn't being a topic on this yet...anyone else play it?

My most recent profile is a Level 3 Wood Elf Archer.
My highest ever is a Level 42 Dark Elf Mage.

What about you guys?

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Oblivion

Unread post by Davo »

how about a legit level 100 breton mage. been arrested alot lol.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by superckool »

I was level 35, killed most cities and had nothing else to kill, i made this machine gun bow that shoots really fast at 600 mph lol.
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
JakeG
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by JakeG »

Wow Davo you should upload a vid of him in battle and superckool that sounds like a really awesome mod!
ThrowSomething
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by ThrowSomething »

on the xbox, i have managed to clone myself and now have this invincible evil clone that always wants to kill me...lol
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Woah how did you clone... plus I don't have the mod anymore but I'll re-make it.
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

cast 100 percent reflect magic on an enemy and shoot them with the staff of corruption
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

I don't know what you just said... lol I'll find the staff but what do you mean by 100 percent reflect magic? EDIT: Ok i found out what you mean, would you guys be happy if I made it last forever. :D
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

Best character is a level 96 Wraith (custom class, mage-assassin hybrid) with shadow armor (25% chameleon perm. enchantment on everything.) Makes the game less and/or more fun. ;)
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Damnit! I've had this problem with my old bow... Can someone help me?I'm to lazy to start a topic so heres my problem... When he takes out the bow he just keeps glitching! I'll get a pic up soon.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

what are you doing? modding?

kaos is back! killer!

i remember getting the spell that allows you to raise the dead for 30 secs a day..... A DAY!

SO I RAISED THE EMPORERS DEAD BODY!

he followed for 30 secs, then died.... then i had to sleep a day, etc... all the way on foot past bruma to where you *spoiler* bring brother martin, the blades temple place....

it was funny to see the 2 next to each other.... man, if the game was real, i would totally get the staff of worms and raise the septims daily lol. for cash that is....

this was all on xbox fyi.

i have both pc and xbox versions.

same with fallout.

why you ask?

why not i say...

it is 2 different games. always.

i have half all expansions on xbox, and 1 on pc.
buti can make anything on pc. xbox tricks are the best.

all i am missing for fallout is point lookout, for either system.

oh my the glitches on that game. like the time i stoole the gray foxes mask, THE GRAY FOXES MASK!
how doyou steal that? WHILE HE WAS WEARING IT! i gave him a glitched perma bound daedric helm of cloak, lowest percent.

did you know if you sumon armor/weapons, and repair it after it is damaged, you can drop it. when the spell wears off, pick it up. and you have free weight less armor. and you can pickpocket this armor on to anyone, cuz its weightless. they wear it cuz its the best they have. all you need to do is enchat it with damage to self. they will die, retrieve armor.

ima true god in that game lol.

im an my mouth lol.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Same with all of that except for playstation.... well anyway I fixed my bow and am now trying to make it so you can resurrect for 9999999999 seconds :mrgreen: EDIT damnit! all of my data files that i created with the construction kit are missing, i searched my whole computer with the search function, anyone have any ideas where they might be? :evil:
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

I just use the console to rez / kill npcs at a whim.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

lol try being a high level with tons of great weapons then using createfullactorcopy on myself, hitting one then watching them all battle each other, lol.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Kaos wrote:I just use the console to rez / kill npcs at a whim.
you dont even get that on the xbox oblivion.... sux, but thats why i got the game for pc.
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

Dang. I love the console. That's why I love the PC version.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Me to and I love to mod.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Discussion”