Wii Skin for the Creature Editor

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Wii Skin for the Creature Editor

Unread post by Bingles Praise »

I think I went overboard with my previous mod brainstorm(the Aquatic Evolution Route one). So, here's one I assume is more likely; Wii Skin for the Creature Editor.

When installing, the default Forest background for the Creature Editor is changed with the Wii Mii Plaza, and the music is the Mii Maker/Channel theme of the config's choosing; Wii's by default, can be changed to Tomodachi Collection/Tomodachi Life/3DS/Wii U(TV Version)/Wii U(GamePad Version). Maybe extra Test Drive backgrounds for those consoles/games as well.

It could also add those songs pre-made as City Music for cities and colonies. At least, as long as the song can go through it.

It's really silly and a little meme-y, but I can see it being possible at least.

she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

My profile picture and main save file species is called the Pipple, by the way.
CaptainCuttlefish
Cell
Cell

Re: Wii Skin for the Creature Editor

Unread post by CaptainCuttlefish »

i know this isnt very useful but I WANT THIS TOO
Lucienspore
Creature
Creature

Re: Wii Skin for the Creature Editor

Unread post by Lucienspore »

me want