Typo in Audio & Visuals Section

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=174
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Typo in Audio & Visuals Section

Unread post by Bingles Praise »

(Highlighted)
(Highlighted)
In the Audio & Visuals section on Page 3/4 at coordinates (6,7), "Tornado" is spelled as "toronado"(with an extra O, and uncapitalized).

I know this is a very minor mistake, but I thought I'd share.

This attachment also shows a bug that all the icons on this and the next page are just the default mini-lollipop-head model used to position the effects instead of the effects themselves or custom pictures, but I'm sure that was already known about.

she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

My profile picture and main save file species is called the Pipple, by the way.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Typo in Audio & Visuals Section

Unread post by Davo »

I can speak about the parts in the editor, the lollipop model shows up invisible in the game and stages and is only solid in the editor for editing purposes. It is intentional.
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Bingles Praise »

Davo wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:10 am I can speak about the parts in the editor, the lollipop model shows up invisible in the game and stages and is only solid in the editor for editing purposes. It is intentional.
No, I knew that they're supposed to look like that when placed on the creature. I mean the preview images. The ones on Page 1 are all icons that show what the effect adds on. I apologize if that wasn't clear.
WhatIMeantByPreviewOrThumbnail.png
she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

My profile picture and main save file species is called the Pipple, by the way.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

oh i see, i do not know about that issue im sorry
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”