Toggleable flexible camera

Have an idea for how to make 9.r the best update since v1? Want to help make it all come to life? Let us know here!
Sbebz79
Hatchling
Hatchling

Toggleable flexible camera

Unread post by Sbebz79 »

It would be nice if the flexible camera was toggleable with a key on the keyboard,so that it could help with those tricky parts
that can really frustrate people.

FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Toggleable flexible camera

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

About the camera, I saw that you can move it vertically if ''Flexible Camera Editor'' is installed, with the R and F keys, but it doesn't work, or you have to press another key at the same time, but it wasn't mentioned.

That would be good yes, sometimes when you want to zoom in on an area where you put very small and meticulous elements, it's not very practical! :?

EDIT: Apparently, it really doesn't work, I think that ''Flexible Camera Editor'' is starting to be obsolete, this may be further proof that it crashed or made the game no longer respond, as soon as I restarted a party there where I left off in the Civilization Phase.
And after having looked through the bug report a little, I noticed that ''Flexible Camera Editor'' was responsible for certain crashes or malfunctions. :!:
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r suggestions, ideas, and contributions”