How do I close this?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
irepgear6
Cell
Cell

How do I close this?

Unread post by irepgear6 »

I feel as if I sparked more confusion and caused a rabbit hole or something so I am going to close this topic and repost some time when I have a better way to explain it. I have no clue how to close it.
Last edited by irepgear6 on Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

irepgear6
Cell
Cell

Re: {Requesting} A mod that I want and some other peoples outside requests from other places.

During the game, once already started dark injection does not forcefully unlock everything. In creature stage you have to go through countless bone piles and creature alphas to do that. Most people don't like the idea of spending the entire day in creature stage to make the specific creature they want.

And already being in creature stage and beating cell stage, some people don't want to start that all over as they want to keep the conscience abilities.

And none of the utilities are unlocked once creature stage is started, and they cannot be unlocked with bones and alphas.

Also this is multiple ideas in one post, a separate mod that just unlocks things would be great tbh.
irepgear6
Cell
Cell

Re: {Requesting} A mod that I want and some other peoples outside requests from other places.

Basically asking if it's possible to make a standalone mod that unlocks captain parts or creature parts alone or a mod that unlocks all parts in general.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

ok, i think i understand what you mean. While it may be possible that a mod like this already exists, i think most mods today are adding new content to the games. Is it possible to clone a creature who has been through cell stage to keep that ability, and has anyone tried the EVOADVANTAGE code to just put what you want in the stage?
irepgear6
Cell
Cell

I was referring in context that the game was already made, Evoadvantage does not unlock everything after the game was made, it only allows characters with everything to be used to create a game.
irepgear6
Cell
Cell

Similar to viewtopic.php?p=39183&hilit=spore+modder+fx#p39183 Project replicant. They unlock every creature part by literally readding every part in the creature stage after the game has already been started. But instead of that, captain parts.

Dark injection does not allow all the captain parts.
What I mean by after the game started, I mean to be in the position to see this screen.
I made this to help specify post creation etc.
Screenshot 2022-12-31 084231.png

Proof under multiple user interfaces of the same captain outfitter accessed from spacestage game post created:
Screenshot 2022-12-31 083111.png
Screenshot 2022-12-31 083111.png
Screenshot 2022-12-31 084048.png
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-12-31 083600.png
irepgear6
Cell
Cell

Davo wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:02 pm not like dark injection?
Screenshot 2022-12-31 085202.png
Dark injection sort of does that, however the red circled items are the only ones that are functional and the pink circle with the question mark is the one I am not exactly sure on. Here's the other page if you're wondering.
Screenshot 2022-12-31 085538.png

But you're also a bit correct, This is the creature creator before starting space stage. This is the case guessing that maxis figured that by the time you're in space stage, this does not matter so it unlocks all in creature editor, so it works before making a captain but not before actually making a creature to play in space stage. and yes there is an evoadvantage command and a mod that allows you to play creature stage with captains but, again it does not let you place captain parts after you've started playing creature stage. only lets you play with captain parts as it lets you play as captain in creature stage.
viewtopic.php?t=6871 Here's the post to that mod sense it was mentioned here. I thank them for allowing it to be a thing. :D
Attachments
Capture.JPG
irepgear6
Cell
Cell

To sum all this up I basically just want a mod that allows adding captain parts after the game has already been started for creature stage.
rabica
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: How do I close this?

Unread post by rabica »

To summarise all that has been saidsnow rider 3d, all I really need is a mod that enables the addition of captain pieces after the monster stage of the game has already been initiated.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”