How do i downgrade my spore from gog to version 1.5.1?

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
alextheworm2090
Hatchling
Hatchling

How do i downgrade my spore from gog to version 1.5.1?

Unread post by alextheworm2090 »

Hello there fellow spore mod enjoyers. I have question that is about spore that i bought from GOG. Base game is having 1.3.0.22 version and Galactic adventures is having 3.1.0.22 version. I want to downgrade it to 1.5.1 since it is REQUIRED to start DI mod. What do i do for downgrading it?
Last edited by alextheworm2090 on Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alextheworm2090
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: How do i downgrade my spore from gog to version 1.5.1?

Unread post by alextheworm2090 »

Also Dark Injection makes my spore crash after starting for no reason
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i dont think it works this way, i would look up more about it first. I hope others have better insight than me, as i am far away from spore at this time
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

alextheworm2090 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:12 pm I want to downgrade it to 1.5.1 since it is REQUIRED to start DI mod. What do i do for downgrading it?
Patch 5.1 is only required for Disc Spore. All other versions should use the latest version, which is automatically installed if you installed Spore (or downloaded GOG's offline installer) past March of 2017 and are not using a pirated copy.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
rosaliecollins
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by rosaliecollins »

Acquire the Spore v1.5.1 installers. You'll likely need to find community uploads of these as they are now out of date from the latest GOG versions. Verify the uploader before installing old versions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”