Revert unused Cell Parts stats

Have an idea for how to make 9.r the best update since v1? Want to help make it all come to life? Let us know here!
pacca
Tribal
Tribal

Revert unused Cell Parts stats

Unread post by pacca »

A very old version of DI opted to randomly mess with the unused cell parts, giving them higher stats and cost for no good reason, instead of the standard stats all cell parts should have. This wasn't a big deal back when the cell stage was impossible to edit, but now that mods exist to restore these parts to the cell editor, having them deviate from their original intended stats can break compatibility with those mods. Even with mod compatibility aside, this obviously wasn't what these parts were intended for, and since they're impossible to obtain in story mode anyways, the stats can easily be added via the invisible stat parts, anyways.

EDIT: managed to fix this for myself personally by editing the prop file with the weird stats myself, but the point still stands. Would like such an invasive edit to be unnecessary...
EDIT2: Apparently my edit caused the game to crash? Guess I can't fix it on my own.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r suggestions, ideas, and contributions”