i need this mod!

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
nomiistcool
Hatchling
Hatchling

i need this mod!

Unread post by nomiistcool »

is there a mod where if you choose like creature stage carnivore you get the ability without doing the cell stage please answer :spore:

St0rmyDayz
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: i need this mod!

Unread post by St0rmyDayz »

I know this was posted in April but I'll reply anyway in case anyone else needs it

There is a way to do this in the base game, open the console by pressing CTRL+Shift+C, then type 'SetConsequenceTrait' (no quotes or slashes)
For the carnivore cell trait you hit space then type 'cell_carnivore' then press enter to execute the command.

Note that this will give you the joker badge, which disables achievements for that save
I'm an artist who plays too much modded spore, they/them pronouns
Jackie156
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Jackie156 »

St0rmyDayz wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:06 pm I know this was posted in April but I'll reply anyway in case anyone else needs it

There is a way to do this in the base game, open the console by pressing CTRL+Shift+C, then type 'SetConsequenceTrait' (no quotes or slashes)
For the carnivore cell trait you hit space then type 'cell_carnivore' then press enter to execute the command.

Note that this will give you the joker badge, which disables achievements for that save spacebar clicker
Thank you. I need your answer. I find the best answer all day until I see your way. It is so good
TomWoods
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by TomWoods »

St0rmyDayz wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:06 pm I know this was posted in April but I'll reply anyway in case anyone else needs it

Note that this will give you the joker badge, which disables achievements for that save
I am also looking for this Mod, thanks for your answer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”