Expanded vanilla party v.9

Mods that combine many smaller mods or lonely mods that just have no place to go...
artguk
Creature
Creature

Expanded vanilla party v.9

Unread post by artguk »

MORE ABOUT MODIFICATION

works without SporeApi. Сopy mod in "DataEP1" folder

DOWNLOAD from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Videos and images:
Spoiler

• !!!!!!!!!!!expanded_vanila_party.package - the actual modification. Install in the folder "DataEP1" games
  • "Config" folder to replace identical folders in "DataEP1" and "Data" games. :arrow: :!: To be able to rollback in case of failures, save the original folders "Config" in another location.:
    -/Fixed lighting and general shading
    -/Fixed bump mapping
    -/Fixed "noisy" textures
    -/Fixed cell transparency
  • 4GB Patch - After patching, allows Spore to use 4GB of memory in total. The program will patch the "SporeApp.exe" file located in the "SporebinEP1" folder of the game. After that, in the game itself, in the settings, set the amount of available memory for the game to 4096 Mb
:arrow: :!: To be able to rollback in case of failures, save the original files in another location

ADDED CHANGES (Own innovations):

• The Captain outfit editor now allows you to change the structure of the creature's body.
  • Added disable symmetry [A] in the cell editor.
  • Expanded zoom limits in all editors
  • Horizontal offset [Shift] and vertical offset [Ctrl] in all editors (The smaller the part size, the more accurate the positioning. ;) )
  • Difficulty indicator in all editors increased to maximum ("unlimited")
  • Increased the durability of allied ships at the "Space" stage by 2 times
  • Laser, Impulse, Bomb, Antimatter Bomb alter terrain (deal terrain damage)
  • New weapon "Remote contactor"
  • New weapon "Сool Thinker"
  • New Tool "Small Terraforming Laser"
  • New Tool "Mining Terraforming Laser" (Drilling the ground and mining Sporebucks)
  • Add implants that give skills. They are available to the captain in the Captain's Outfitter (Captain Editor). Now we can add the missing skills to him without changing the physiology of the captain
  • Implants that allow you to turn any part into a hand have been added to the Creature editor.
  • If there is a DLC "Roboparts", then morphable parts appeared in their sections to create robot-like creatures. There are only eight details. But these details are morphed, expanding the range. There are also three subcategories. The first is dyed with the base color, the second is dyed with the secondary color, and the third is dyed with the tertiary color.
  • The mouths of the DLC "Robo Parts" are now also divided into two categories: Paintable and non-paintable. They are also duplicated in the version of herbivores and carnivores. In the original, these mouths were only omnivores.
  • The parameters of the wings have been changed. Now they are more balanced. Now you don't have to "kill the Space key" while swinging. Wings are balanced to the point where they finally feel like wings. The duration of the flight and flapping effect is accordance to the size of the planets and the type of wing, so that it looks and feels more or less adequate.
  • Adventure editor. add color filters (they are not combinable with each other, but are compatible with most other effects that affect the screen image). "Filters" were also added as effects, which were previously сalled by cheat commands from the console ;)
    Filters "Noir" in two versions. One option is compatible with color filters, the other is not.
    You can view all the effects for the screen in the Adventure Editor in the effects section. For a quick search, in the search field (in Sporepedia) enter the word "screen"
  • When starting a new game from the “creature” stage, you can select a creature from the Sporopedia (analogous to the “evoadvantage” cheat code)
  • Changed camera zoom limits for Adventure Editor
  • In the space stage, in the mission dialog box, you can order your colonies to attack colonies of other civilizations (empires)
  • All tools of the space stage become available earlier than in the original (open the collections window "L" to find out which tool will be available to you when).
  • The visual appearance of the "Captain" badge has been changed in the space stage
  • In the adventure editor, PageUp(Home)/PageDown(End) and Num1(Num7)/Num3(Num9) keys allow you to rotate the camera around its axis similarly to the middle mouse button.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BE CAREFUL. :!:
THE MODIFICATION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DARK INJECTION OR WITH THE MODIFICATIONS LISTED HERE.
IF YOU HAVE SEPARATE MODIFICATIONS THAT ARE LISTED IN THE LIST OF INTEGRATED MODIFICATIONS, DISABLE THEM.

3rd party MODIFICATIONS INTEGRATED into this mod:
  • FORCE SAVE - / We save without restrictions (even without a mouth)
  • SPORE STACKER - / Allows you to place creature parts on top of other parts
  • HIDDEN CELLS & GROX PARTS (BETTER SPORE) - / Taken from the "BETTER SPORE" modification, hidden cage parts and Grox parts.
  • GENETIC (PLATINUM SPORE) - / Taken from the "PLATINUM SPORE" modification, the functionality allows you to change the citizens at the "Civilization" and "Space" stages.
  • DAVO BABY KIDNAP (Creature Kidnapper) - / Depending on your size, this mod will allow your creation to pick up smaller creatures. To pick up another, smaller creature, you must switch to attack mode and the "pick up object" icon will appear when hovering over a smaller creature. Your creature must be taller than the creature being picked up.
  • SUBMARINES (Submarine Editor) - / allows you to create underwater vehicles by dropping parts well below the water level in the water vehicle editor. It also changes the water vehicle background in Sporopaedia to an unused background from the Creature Creato demo.
  • CITY WALLS - / Allows you to change the walls of cities and colonies at the "Civilization" and "Space" stages
  • FREELANCE I5x - / Increased earnings from completing tasks for any empire by 15 times, which allows you to equalize income from both tasks and from the sale of a resource among themselves.
  • CUSTOM STARTING CELL - / At the beginning of a new game, instead of choosing from standard cells, the cell editor is launched, in which you can create a cell yourself
  • SPACE STAGE HARBOURS - / The terrain alignment is more circular. Creating a "Port City" on the coast becomes much easier.
  • 2017 HD CREATION TEXTURES 2048x - / Creature texture fixes.
  • Infinite Complexity-100 points-Extra Size - / Removes the adventure complexity limit, allowing you to add as many objects asyou want. Even so, having too many things may result in a lose of data when saving, so it's recommended to optimize that as much as you can. Adventures made using this mod can be played without it. Adventures played offline will give you 100 points instead of 10. It allows you to make objects(creatures, buildings, most of effect things, etc) bigger or smaller. I fix them. The original mod did not increase the details. I rewrote all the details in the editor and rewrote the editor options. Works in my mod now
  • Sneaky Effects - /Gives you over 300 new effects to place and play around with in the adventure editor. I threw out the non-working effects and created miniatures for all the remaining "300+"
  • "Delta's Paints" and "Creature Paint Expansion". Were added textures for creatures from two mods
Spoiler
I decided to make a complex mod and combine some good but conflicting mods.
However, as is usually the case, in the process of merging, I added a few more of my functions and the result was a complex and global modification. :)
I tried to add to the game, but not to change the balance of the game
The goal was to create a modification that would not change the balance of the game, but add some gameplay features and design features.

Also published on google drive besides the modification itself:
  • 4GB Patch - After patching, allows Spore to use 4GB of memory in total. The program will patch the "SporeApp.exe" file located in the "SporebinEP1"
    folder of the game. After that, in the game itself, in the settings, set the amount of available memory for the game to 4096 Mb
  • "Config" folder to replace identical folders in "DataEP1" and "Data" games:
    -Fixed lighting and general shading
    -Fixed bump mapping
    -Fixed "noisy" textures
    -Fixed cell transparency
Last edited by artguk on Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:07 pm, edited 16 times in total.

vanillacold

Re: Expanded vanila party

Unread post by vanillacold »

Force Save should be removed from this modpack; it's a depricated mod which can cause tons of issues, and there are much better ways to allow your custom parts to save.
(The issues include nameless creations (which disappear from the Sporepedia once you relaunch Spore) being savable, and also mouthless creatures being savable too (since these crash Spore when trying to socialize due to a lack of the Sing abilities))
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
artguk
Creature
Creature

Unread post by artguk »

vanillacold wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:20 am Force Save should be removed from this modpack; it's a depricated mod which can cause tons of issues, and there are much better ways to allow your custom parts to save.
(The issues include nameless creations (which disappear from the Sporepedia once you relaunch Spore) being savable, and also mouthless creatures being savable too (since these crash Spore when trying to socialize due to a lack of the Sing abilities))
With all due respect, this is not a problem. Yes, saving without a name directly to the Sporepedia without being created on the planet will result in the creature being lost after loading. But this is not a major problem. Yes, it's the lack of foolproofing, but it's not a terrifying problem.
The main thing is that I corrected the pseudocode of all third-party modifications so that they no longer clearly conflict with each other leading to a crash from the game and added more than enough of my own innovations, which I had not seen before, incl. implemented a working "Captain Editor" without SporeApi, although I started with it. I decided that using SporeApi for internal resource modification would be overkill. :lol:
Last edited by artguk on Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
LamaLama
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by LamaLama »

nice. : )
artguk
Creature
Creature

Unread post by artguk »

LamaLama wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:44 pmnice. : )
Thank you. I am glad that you liked this complex mod created thanks to the development of many people. :ga: :)
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

artguk wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:07 pm With all due respect, this is not a problem. Yes, saving without a name directly to the Sporepedia without being created on the planet will result in the creature being lost after loading. But this is not a major problem. Yes, it's the lack of foolproofing, but it's not a terrifying problem.
People potentially losing hours of progress on a creation due to saving without a name is a problem.
There's no reason to use Force Save anymore, or at least not the actual mod as opposed to the toggleable variant which can be added through config modifications.
Although, in case you need it, there is a tutorial on how to allow your custom parts to be classed as valid here.

The main thing is that I corrected the pseudocode of all third-party modifications so that they no longer clearly conflict with each other leading to a crash from the game and added more than enough of my own innovations,
Fixing up older mods does seem like a good idea, although in my opinion, it'd also be a good idea to separate the mod into different components with an XML Mod Identity for the Spore ModAPI Easy Installer. People might want some features but not others, and so might look for other mods instead of using yours.
which I had not seen before, incl. implemented a working "Captain Editor" without SporeApi,
....wait, the Captain Editor is in vanilla Spore, with the Galactic Adventures expansion pack. I dunno what you mean by that tbh.
although I started with it. I decided that using SporeApi for internal resource modification would be overkill. :lol:
Using the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit for modifying properties is actually a good thing, since it can help to ensure compatibility with other mods, although you're correct in saying that it's overkill; it's much easier to instead make a mod that relies on Universal Property Enhancer (a separate mod that uses the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit) to do runtime property-replacement.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

Problem regarding the modification of the Captain, when viewed from the Sporpedia the game crashes! At first, where there is his name, there is to mark "name" and there are empty frames! And a few seconds later, the game crashes!
As the background is not that of the Captain's workshop, I guess that's what makes it crash!

And... renders the texture of the creatures, with a few marks that look a bit dirty! Even though I've installed better creature texturing.

It's quite annoying, I have to remove the mod and add it every time! Just to be able to freely move the pieces on the creature.
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
artguk
Creature
Creature

Unread post by artguk »

FrenchSPORE wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:31 am Problem regarding the modification of the Captain, when viewed from the Sporpedia the game crashes! At first, where there is his name, there is to mark "name" and there are empty frames! And a few seconds later, the game crashes!
As the background is not that of the Captain's workshop, I guess that's what makes it crash!

And... renders the texture of the creatures, with a few marks that look a bit dirty! Even though I've installed better creature texturing.

It's quite annoying, I have to remove the mod and add it every time! Just to be able to freely move the pieces on the creature.
1) Do you mean that when you press the horizontal button with three dots in the sporepedia while trying to see the captain, the game crashes? Yes ( :oops: .). But you can see the captain by clicking the "edit" button (bottom right of the screen.)
The editor of the captain's equipment right during the game (at any moment of the passage) allows you to change the structure of the captain's body. Parts of the bodies of creatures are integrated into it.

I could make a mod using the Spore API, but then there may be problems with licensed versions from Steam or Origin because functions are injected (for example, like the Dark Injection modification. despite all the tricks, due to injection into the process, a failure occurs and the game crashes for some licensed copies).
I chose the lesser of evils. Full compatibility with any version, but a glitch with the editor when viewed in sporepedia.
In fact, a new editor has been recreated. Unfortunately it was not possible to simply add body parts to the original outfit editor. When trying to view the captain in sporepedia (namely, viewing, not editing), a glitch occurs. I'm sorry :?

2) Regarding the texture glitch. You are the first have a problem with textures. In the modification itself, there are only high-resolution textures 2024 * 2024. Without your screenshot, it's hard for me to say something definite. It looks like a problem with your video driver's texture handling in game. :|

Try to put this modification in addition: (viewtopic.php?p=37216#p37216)
Here is my captain with the colors of that modification
1s.JPG
2s.JPG
And this is how it looks without modification "Delta's Paints: 109 Unique Creature Paints!".
Don't know. I don't see the texture problem you are talking about. Maybe I misunderstood you...
3ы.JPG
Last edited by artguk on Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

1) Do you mean that when you press the horizontal button with three dots in the sporepedia while trying to see the captain, the game crashes? Yes (Unfortunately this cannot be fixed.). But you can see the captain by clicking the "edit" button (bottom right of the screen.)
The editor of the captain's equipment right during the game (at any moment of the passage) allows you to change the structure of the captain's body. Parts of the bodies of creatures are integrated into it.

Yes, that's right, the game crashes when you click on that bar under the thumbnail. But for the rest, I know. But there are no parts from the mods I've installed, like the colored parts, rigids_part, drone_parts etc... but that, I've seen, is a problem already reported elsewhere and does the same for the creature workshop in the creature phase.
Okay, so the background wasn't deliberately chosen for these reasons.
The crash could have been reported, or was overlooked.

Now... about the textures... I've run into another problem! When I reset the mod, afterwards, I went to modify the Captain, the game crashed because it's probably the mod with the Dark Injection elements (Freedom_2012) that did it, since you can also modify the Captain, but with the original background! Then, when I restarted the game after removing the vanilla mod, it told me that a save file had been corrupted, but I found that my save games were still there! And then it told me I was online, whereas normally I can't be, because I'm an isolated case, I got the game second-hand (disk).
The linear textures on the creatures were still there! Afterwards, I looked in the game's save data and found that I was missing the file ''lastSave.pld" in the folder ''Game0", so maybe that's what had been corrupted! I had made a copy of these saves, so I added the "corrupted" file to it, the problem of the textures with linear marks was removed, but now my creatures had a shiny texture... but actually, not all of them, although I colored them with the same texture, but it's pretty weird, I deleted a few and after putting them back, they weren't shiny anymore! Likewise, I had saved a creation and it was still shiny, but after resaving it, it wasn't! I also restarted the game, which didn't fix the problem, so I restarted it again, and now the problem seems to have disappeared... Anyway, I don't know what happened! :shock: :?:

So, here are the marks I was talking about:
Voir l'image en grand

No mod:
Voir l'image en grand

Regarding the ModApi Launcher, I haven't installed it yet... I'm afraid of the consequences! :o I'm waiting to have the answer to my questions that I asked here before installing it.
viewtopic.php?p=41247#p41247
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I have Spore Hero too.
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

I'd also like to add a few dysfunctions found in this mod:
-"baby kidnapping" doesn't always work in the creature phase. I have a part of save where it works and the other, not, while my creature has hands. When you say "little creature", do you mean babies? Because my creature could be bigger than another creature that isn't a baby. It's a bit confusing...
-The "stacker" mod doesn't work at all. I removed the mod only I had installed, to see if the one included in vanila's mod worked, but no.

And a little oversight in the list: We now have a budget of 99,999 DNA. ;)

I have Spore Hero too.
artguk
Creature
Creature

Unread post by artguk »

FrenchSPORE wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:01 am I'd also like to add a few dysfunctions found in this mod:
-"baby kidnapping" doesn't always work in the creature phase. I have a part of save where it works and the other, not, while my creature has hands. When you say "little creature", do you mean babies? Because my creature could be bigger than another creature that isn't a baby. It's a bit confusing...
-The "stacker" mod doesn't work at all. I removed the mod only I had installed, to see if the one included in vanila's mod worked, but no.

And a little oversight in the list: We now have a budget of 99,999 DNA. ;)
1) I have only one question. How many mods do you have installed?
Why did I ask? Because if you have separate mods that are listed in the description of this mod, then they will cause crashes.
The "Drone Parts" mod works fine, but it's best to initiate it after the "expanded vanilla party". Remove exclamation points from his name

- In my mod there is nothing from Dark Injection and any links with the equipment editor from Davo. Yes. Davo tried to create it, but something went wrong or he turned his attention to the development of a dark injection.
- The creature must be taller than the other creature. This is an integrated mod from Davo. There are no errors. Creature sizes...there is a use of this function https://youtu.be/HwYgbDhgGJQ
- texture seams...clear. Similar texture seams sometimes happened in the original game. it's not a mod problem

-integrated "stacker" Works great. No problem at all.
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Mods (all installed in SPORE_EP1/ Data. ...No use API Launcher):

-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_DroneParts_2017_PublicRelease_1_2
-!!!!!!!!!!!!!_1A_Himeric3_Beta1
-!!!!!!!Valla_VanillaCustomParts
-!!!!2017_CB_Color_pack_v3-1 + CBAddon
-!!!ChocIce75_AdventureWater
-!!CreatureOutfitter
-!!PSI-119_RigidParts_Stacking + !PSI-119_RigidParts_v0-5-0
-!!ThomasMHxDeaf_NoDisastersLessPirateFix2022
-!Eme12_CellEditor_Content_01 + !Eme12_CellEditor_Content_02
-Freedom_2012 + 2013_CoreTextures + Arenas_RDX9 + Arenas_Textures
-2018_KeratinKit_v1-0
-Adventure_100points
-BP2_Data
-Cargo_Triple_Deluxe
-CB_H80_Adventure_Props_V4.0(2)
-CC Scale Limits
-ce_colour_spheres
-CityMusicMod
-ImprovedAnthemsMod2.0
-CreaturePaintExpansion_v1
-Delta_Paints
-GalaxyMusicMod
-GASpaceTimelineFix
-GodzillasuperTexturelessMouths
-grox_test_drive_background
-mod_dvd_BuildingRotation_v2
-SporeStacker (I remove it when there are elements I don't want to stack)
-Valla_PortandStarboard
-Insane_HD_Flora_Textures + Insane_HD_Textures_Backgrounds + Insane_HD_Textures_BuildingsVehicles + Insane_HD_Textures_Decals + Insane_HD_Textures_Editor_Backgrounds + Insane_HD_Textures_Particles + Insane_HD_Textures_Planet_Textures

occasionally:
!!!!!!!!!!!expanded_vanila_party
Valla_SporePartsXtended (Due to a few minor anomalies, I'm leaving it aside for the moment)
- The creature must be taller than the other creature. This is an integrated mod from Davo. There are no errors. Creature sizes...there is a use of this function https://youtu.be/HwYgbDhgGJQ
Yes, I've figured out how it works, but it doesn't work every time, despite my creature being bigger. And so far, I've only seen it work on babies, but... not on all of them.
The "Drone Parts" mod works fine, but it's best to initiate it after the "expanded vanilla party". Remove exclamation points from his name
Yes, by the way, why are there so many exclamation points? Does it really make a difference to the mod to remove them? I didn't quite understand the relationship with the "expanded vanilla party" mod, if we have to remove them for the vanilla mod to work better, I didn't see any difference.
I can confirm that ''DroneParts'' works, yes, apart from the excessive parts stacking crash, which has been reported.
''Stacker" still doesn't work for me... (yes, if it's one of the mods I've installed that's preventing it from working).
- texture seams...clear. Similar texture seams sometimes happened in the original game. it's not a mod problem.
However, the line markings on the creatures do it when I install this mod. Maybe I'm talking about one of the ''HD_texture...'' mods, as I saw that vanilla's mod included a creature texture enhancement.
I don't recall encountering any texture quirks in the game without mod (except buildings/vehicles, which do it to everyone).

Maybe changing the game settings will make a difference? As for the quality of the buildings/vehicles, I had set the textures to "high", thinking that the "HD_texture_BuildingsVehicles" mod wasn't working, but the animated elements, such as the symbols that differentiate their type, are white and some are invisible. And on the creatures, those markings are still there, but they look "slightly" reduced.

I have Spore Hero too.
artguk
Creature
Creature

Unread post by artguk »

FrenchSPORE wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:49 am Mods (all installed in SPORE_EP1/ Data. ...No use API Launcher):
--------------------------------------Fr
:D
O. Eh bien, maintenant c'est clair.
1) Pourquoi avons-nous besoin de points d'exclamation.
J'explique. Tous ces caractères dans les noms déterminent l'ordre dans lequel les modifications sont chargées. Si vous triez les fichiers par nom dans l'Explorateur Windows, vous verrez que les fichiers avec des symboles sont plus élevés. Ces caractères étranges dans les noms sont nécessaires pour les mods car ils doivent être chargés avant les principaux fichiers du jeu.
2) Vous avez beaucoup de modifications qui provoquent des défaillances les unes des autres. Vous devez comprendre que plus la priorité d'un fichier mod est élevée, plus ses fonctions priment sur toutes les autres.
Je vois déjà deux modifications dont la priorité est supérieure à la modification globale "!!!!!!!!!!!expanded_vanila_party". Ils écrasent les fonctionnalités que j'ai ajoutées. Ils contiennent des copies de l'accessoire sans modification. Ils écrasent les accessoires que j'ai changés. C'est pourquoi mon module ne fonctionne pas. Vous pouvez modifier la priorité de téléchargement. Ajouter plus de points d'exclamation à mon nom de mod que !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_DroneParts_2017_PublicRelease_1_2. Faites charger mon module en premier.
------------------------------------EN
O. Well, now it's clear.
1) Why do we need exclamation points.
I explain. All these characters in the names determine the order in which modifications are loaded. If you sort the files by name in Windows Explorer, you will see that the files with symbols are higher. These strange characters in the names are necessary for mods because they have to be loaded before the main game files.
2) You have a lot of modifications that cause failures in each other. You must understand that the higher the priority of a mod file, the more its functions take precedence over all others.
I already see two modifications that are higher in priority than the global modification "!!!!!!!!!!expanded_vanila_party". They overwrite the features I added. They contain copies of the prop without modification. They overwrite the props I changed. That's why my mod doesn't work. You can change the download priority. Add more exclamation points to my mod name than !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_DroneParts_2017_PublicRelease_1_2. Make my mod load first.
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

1) Pourquoi avons-nous besoin de points d'exclamation.
J'explique. Tous ces caractères dans les noms déterminent l'ordre dans lequel les modifications sont chargées. Si vous triez les fichiers par nom dans l'Explorateur Windows, vous verrez que les fichiers avec des symboles sont plus élevés. Ces caractères étranges dans les noms sont nécessaires pour les mods car ils doivent être chargés avant les principaux fichiers du jeu.
Ok, that is self explanatory, yes they are listed by name, and mods with exclamation points are at the top of the list.
2) Vous avez beaucoup de modifications qui provoquent des défaillances les unes des autres. Vous devez comprendre que plus la priorité d'un fichier mod est élevée, plus ses fonctions priment sur toutes les autres.
Je vois déjà deux modifications dont la priorité est supérieure à la modification globale "!!!!!!!!!!!expanded_vanila_party". Ils écrasent les fonctionnalités que j'ai ajoutées. Ils contiennent des copies de l'accessoire sans modification. Ils écrasent les accessoires que j'ai changés. C'est pourquoi mon module ne fonctionne pas. Vous pouvez modifier la priorité de téléchargement.
So, if I understood correctly, it's all these exclamation points that can disrupt the proper functioning of the mod(s)?
I forgot to mention this mod in those that I use occasionally ''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2016_Captainatomy'' here, there's a whole army of exclamation points! :shock: And I had a problem with my Captain, which I explained here: viewtopic.php?p=41244#p41244. Is it because of those exclamation points that it did this to my Captain?
Ajouter plus de points d'exclamation à mon nom de mod que !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_DroneParts_2017_PublicRelease_1_2. Faites charger mon module en premier.
Okay, I'll test it out sometime and let you know if it works or not. If I put your mod first, can I still add the ''Drone_part'' mod afterwards?

Thank you for replying in French ;)

I have Spore Hero too.
artguk
Creature
Creature

Unread post by artguk »

FrenchSPORE wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:37 am Okay, I'll test it out sometime and let you know if it works or not. If I put your mod first, can I still add the ''Drone_part'' mod afterwards?

Thank you for replying in French ;)
Да. Просто переименуйте мой мод так, что бы он загружался первым. :)
Oui. Il suffit de renommer mon mod pour qu'il se charge en premier. :)
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

I added a few more exclamation points to your mod than the Drone_parts mod, but... to no success, it still doesn't work. Maybe it needs a precise number of exclamation points for it to work, no?

I have Spore Hero too.
artguk
Creature
Creature

Unread post by artguk »

FrenchSPORE wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:52 am I added a few more exclamation points to your mod than the Drone_parts mod, but... to no success, it still doesn't work. Maybe it needs a precise number of exclamation points for it to work, no?
For the sake of interest.
1) Just remove the rest of the mods from the DataEP1 folder. Leave my mod and Drone Parts.
2) start the game on another planet (you can delete it at any time. This will not affect your main game in any way).
3) Check the performance of these features at any stage.
4) Post a review here

By the way. I will update my mod soon. I made additional changes
--------------------------------------
Par souci d'intérêt.
1) Supprimez simplement le reste des mods du dossier DataEP1. Laissez mon mod et Drone Parts.
2) démarrer le jeu sur une autre planète (vous pouvez le supprimer à tout moment. Cela n'affectera en rien votre jeu principal).
3) Vérifiez les performances de ces fonctionnalités à tout moment.
4) Postez un avis ici

D'ailleurs. Je mettrai à jour mon mod bientôt. j'ai apporté des modifications supplémentaires
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

No, too bad nevermind, it doesn't matter... at worst, there are mods that have this function allow it, the main thing for me is that the ''Advanced CE'' function works, and also in case I want to modified my Captains, but I'd like to load one, rather than modified them, as some have already been modifed outside of a party, and with modded pieces not included in the Captain's Editor.

Tanks :)

I have Spore Hero too.
artguk
Creature
Creature

Unread post by artguk »

FrenchSPORE wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:22 am No, too bad nevermind, it doesn't matter... at worst, there are mods that have this function allow it, the main thing for me is that the ''Advanced CE'' function works, and also in case I want to modified my Captains, but I'd like to load one, rather than modified them, as some have already been modifed outside of a party, and with modded pieces not included in the Captain's Editor.

Tanks :)
I asked you to just remove the other mods files from the folder for a while (move them to another location on your computer). Then start the game on a new planet. A new game on a new planet does not affect your old creations and saves. Just don't open them.
I wanted you to check how my mod works. Are all its functions stable?
After checking, you could close the game and put your mod files back in and play your old save.
Is it hard to do this?
Because of you I can't figure out what exactly isn't working.
I tested my mod on other computers. A huge number of people downloaded this mod from different resources. Nobody has a problem.
Only you have some problems.
I'm releasing an update to my global mod soon
It will fix a bug that occurs when trying to view the captain, add implants and a few more additions.
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Okay, I was a bit worried that my creations made with the mods temporarily removed for testing would be buggy in case I came across them in my party. I know not to open them, otherwise I can always delete them and add them back into the game, which usually fixes the problem.
Yes, so to check that the mod is working properly, I'm going to test it, I've also had a bit of a time crunch.

I'll say that, normally tomorrow, if it worked.

I have Spore Hero too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Mods”