Alive Player Empire Mod idea

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
widemouth
Hatchling
Hatchling

Alive Player Empire Mod idea

Unread post by widemouth »

Just couple of ideas for a more alive Player's Empire and make it actually useful

Defense Ships in planet:
Adding defenders to your colonies just like any other empire, no clue on how to do it whatsoever maybe with some c++ mod

Empire fleet:
A mod that add the option to have your Empire's ship in your fleet, i have found a nod that does just that in the mission panel but it needs the knight tool to be active

Empire behave like Npc:
Basically make your empire like any other, defense ships, attacking and colonizing other planets by itself and even terraforming and placing buildings automatically

Make your empire attack:
This one already exists, just command your Empire to attack other system, however it would be good if the systems were claimed automatically and no need to go there

ThomasMHxDeaf
Cell
Cell

Re: Alive Player Empire Mod idea

Unread post by ThomasMHxDeaf »

I found "Space Stage with spaceships defending the player's colonies". I love guard ships on my empire!

✅ You have guard ships on your empire.
✅ It's show level the star.
Spoiler
Screenshot 2022-07-12 043801.png
Found link: https://www.nexusmods.com/spore/mods/38

Required: Cheat Engine.
ThomasMHxDeaf
Cell
Cell

Re: Alive Player Empire Mod idea

Unread post by ThomasMHxDeaf »

I very much believe my guard ships on my empire.
Spoiler
Screenshot 2022-07-16 121009.png
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAIm3mC__PM
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”