space enhancement mod

cherrytree370
Cell
Cell

space enhancement mod

Unread post by cherrytree370 »

This is a mod I made for myself some time ago I am releasing it here just cuz someone else may wanna have it.
Mod does the following
- Adds more empire levels so now empires that are really big have stronger ships all the way up to level 12 empires (grox be op) instead of just up to level 5 empires this only effects the stats of the ships and turrets the icon for the strengths of empires above 5 still shows a star with a 5 I may fix this in the future.
- Makes it to you have to give more money to empires to befriend them.
- Adds higher levels of verius weapons and tools like the happy ray lasers exc.
- Adds staff of death.
- Allows fruit to grow on trees in civ and space stage creatures and tribes will sometimes even eat it (fun if you just like walking around planets as a hollowgram and were sad there was no fruit)
- Makes the space create give you every tool and infinte energy (warning there is some debug tools I used for testing that space create gives you in main tools area use at your own risk)
- Makes more money give you 90 million spore bucks (no more spamming of it)
- Allows most tools on saved games and ruins 201.
- Removes the limit to how angry and happy empires can get for some things (I tried to only remove and change things relationship wise that would not feel op) this is still abit buggy if anyone knows how to get spore allow some architype only relationships to be modded i would love to know like traders still have the +50 for your gifts relationship (pain).
- Removes complexity limit in creature and building editors.
- Makes intersteller drive 5 have 1000 pc range instead of 20 (you can only use about 50 pc of range just do to how spore loads stars unless you target a saved game) drive level 1-4 have increased viewing range but you cant use it as to not feel op.
- Some other small stuff I probs forgot to say here.
Attachments
!!!!!cherrytree-2023-03-30.package
(776.36 KiB) Downloaded 373 times

Quryam
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: space enhancement mod

Unread post by Quryam »

can you make exact same mod but without bigger empire levels?
cherrytree370
Cell
Cell

Quryam wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:23 am can you make exact same mod but without bigger empire levels?
I very much can mod is downloadable as a attachment of this post.
Should work with tools bought with the main release of this mod if you just switch it out.
Let me know in detail if a problem happens with this mod.
Attachments
!!!!!cherrytree_no_big_empires 2023-06-24.package
(774.21 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
joee
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by joee »

Hello, i went back to spore just a month ago. I'd always searched for a mod like that back in the day !
I'd like to ask, if it's possible, just to have the level 1-12 for empires and the weapons u added, if you have time and if it's not too much.
Thank you for your time !
cherrytree370
Cell
Cell

joee wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:35 pm Hello, i went back to spore just a month ago. I'd always searched for a mod like that back in the day !
I'd like to ask, if it's possible, just to have the level 1-12 for empires and the weapons u added, if you have time and if it's not too much.
Thank you for your time !
I hope this works for you let me know if you have any problems with it just download the attachment.
It should work with tools bought with the main release of this mod if it is just swapped out.
Attachments
!!!!!cherrytree-only-big-empires-and-new-weapons-2023-09-13.package
(708.54 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Bingles Praise »

Awesome, now I can make the Pipple empire even more devastating!

Can you uninstall it on a game that's already used it and be okay, though? Just in case.
she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

My profile picture and main save file species is called the Pipple, by the way.
Bielzin97
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Bielzin97 »

How many systems we have to get to attain each of the 12 empire levels?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Space”