Unlimited Complexity | Boundless Creature Editor

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Unlimited Complexity | Boundless Creature Editor

Unread post by rob55rod »

Hitmonplays wrote:i really wish they had made an update to this, Spore ModAPI (the app to add dark injections and some other mods) isn't working for me, and neither is this mod working. u_u
...and you didn't report the problem you were having with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit why? You'd be better off doing that, rather than beating a dead horse such as this one.

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Hitmonplays
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Hitmonplays »

rob55rod wrote:
Hitmonplays wrote:i really wish they had made an update to this, Spore ModAPI (the app to add dark injections and some other mods) isn't working for me, and neither is this mod working. u_u
...and you didn't report the problem you were having with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit why? You'd be better off doing that, rather than beating a dead horse such as this one.
i got modAPI working, but DI keeps saying the directory is being used by another program, evn though it isn't.
NO GOD CAN SAVE ME NOW! because i am god... of my own digital universe of course! hehe...
I'm gonna try and make my own mods, i know nothing about modding! qwq
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Hitmonplays wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
i got modAPI working, but DI keeps saying the directory is being used by another program, evn though it isn't.
What folder is DI's .sporemod file in?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
CainTheHeirToSin
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by CainTheHeirToSin »

Sorry, I don’t speak English, so I can inexplicably express my thoughts. I specialize in creating creatures. and I like to create creatures of titanic sizes, but in DI the editor is infinite only in height. and I want to create a long creature. Was it possible to create a patch compatible with the 17th year patch and the latest versions of DI, which expanded the boundaries not x3 as in DI, but x6 or even x9? I myself wanted to engage in modding, but it seemed to me too complicated ...
Video_Knight
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Video_Knight »

doesnt work for me, i have GA
hellmine
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by hellmine »

why my comera its to the side and my settings of parts are huge? :d (how do i send a image here?)
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

this mod is really outdated sorry
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”