RA2 Cameo Package 3 by chaptmc

chaptmc
Creature
Creature

RA2 Cameo Package 3 by chaptmc

Unread post by chaptmc »

Yet some more PCX format cameos I created in Photoshop for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge for everybody to enjoy. This will probably be the last set of Cameos I make in a while, as making so many of these can be straining on the eyes(This does not mean that I will turn down Cameo Requests, as I like making cameos for people that want them). This package takes care of some units and vehicles that I feel were neglected in terms of a cameo. This package includes:

-(Albert) Einstein (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make Albert Einstein recruitable for whatever reason.
-Arnie Frankenfurter (Regular and Promoted). One of the three heroes from the Allied Mission "Hollywood and Vain" who rightfully deserves a Cameo. I believe if you give his weapon to anything else via modding, it crashes the game if you try to build that modded unit.
-Brontosaurus (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make Brontosaurus buildable for whatever reason.
-Camel (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make Camels recruitable for whatever reason.
-Camera Dolly (Regular and Promoted). I always had fun mind controlling this neat looking vehicle, even though it reallt couldn't do anything other than go places, so since I had so much fun with it anyways, I made it it's own cameo.
-Cow (Regular and Promoted).This is for people who want to make Cows recruitable for whatever reason.
-Excavator (Regular and Promoted). Yet another fun vehicle to mind control despite its in ability to fight in my opinion, so I also gave it it's own cameo.
-Flint Westwood (Regular and Promoted) One of the three heroes from the Allied Mission "Hollywood and Vain" who rightfully deserves a Cameo. I believe if you give his weapon to anything else via modding, it crashes the game if you try to build that modded unit.
-Monkey (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make Monkeys recruitable for whatever reason.
-Polar Bear (Regular and Promoted).This is for people who want to make Polar Bears recruitable for whatever reason.
-Premier Romanov (Regular and Promoted). Now why can't the Premier of the Soviet Union have his own Cameo? After all he was in one of the Soviet Missions on Yuri's Revenge.
-Sammy Stallion (Regular and Promoted). One of the three heroes from the Allied Mission "Hollywood and Vain" who rightfully deserves a Cameo. I believe if you give his weapon to anything else via modding, it crashes the game if you try to build that modded unit.

Once again, everybody is welcome to use the cameos freely, provided that they give me credit for creating them if they release a mod with them.
Attachments
RA2 Cameo Package 3.zip
(189.11 KiB) Downloaded 818 times

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: RA2 Cameo Package 3 by chaptmc

Unread post by Davo »

i cant thank you enough. because of you i can mod alot more
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

No problem. I am a bit curious though. Now that you have more cameos to work with, what all are you intended to add to you mod? Also, are you going to make a Chrono Tank or any other RA3 Allied Vehicle (As you already made the Apollo Fighter)? Also, don't hesitate to ask if you need any other cameos made.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i plan to combine all the universes of RED ALERT
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

Yes, finally, somebody open-minded enough to do this. I am sick and tired of people saying "RA3 stuff should stay in RA3", and "RA2 Stuff Should stay in RA2" and many other anti-modding statements.

If you need cameos made, just let me know, and are you going to use Arnie Frankenfurter, Flint Westwood, and Sammy Stallion in your mod?
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

a guy i play with, mich on the forum here, but dosdos731 on yuris, will beg me to use everything you make, arnie is his fav, so yes. in the past, arnie was my soviet gatt trooper.
i had alot. and i need to restart.

haveyou ever heard of the rock patch? its for yuris. google that man!

also, can you make the cameos in shp? or will i need to do that?
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

I do not have the necessary components or programs to convert these PCX format Cameos to .shp format, so I am sorry, but you will have to do that. I am even surprised that neither Paintshop Pro or Adobe Photoshop has the capability to do so :? .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Red Alert 2 Modding”