RA2 Cameo Package 2 by chaptmc

chaptmc
Creature
Creature

RA2 Cameo Package 2 by chaptmc

Unread post by chaptmc »

Some more PCX format cameos I created in Photoshop for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge for everybody to enjoy. This package includes:

-Apollo Fighter (Regular and Promoted). Created for Davo's RA2 Variant of the RA3 Apollo Fighter.
-Boomer Submarine (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want an alternative Boomer Submarine cameo.
-Fire Truck (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make fire trucks buildable. They can't fire you say? It's always fun to make a copy of the Prism Beam, modify it that it is always blue, make the firing sound the firing sound of water, and make a projectile for it that only really does damage to infantry units. Theres your weapon, lol.
-Gattling Cannon. This is for people who want an alternative Gattling Cannon cameo.
-Gattling Tank (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want an alternative Gattling Tank cameo.
-Harrier (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want an alternative Harrier cameo.
-Kirov Airship (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want an alternative Kirov Airship cameo.
-Limousine (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make Limousines buildable for whatever reason.
-Lunar Rover (Regular and Promoted). This variant of this cameo created for my Lunar Rover mining unit is the scrapped original I created. It was scrapped as it looks nothing like the Voxels of the Chaos Drone, which was the voxel file I used for my Lunar Rover.
-Mummy (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make Mummies recruitable for whatever reason.
-Osprey (Regular and Promoted). Created upon request by Davo.
-Police Car (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make Police Cars buildable.
-School Bus (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make School Buses buildable. It is always fun when you tweak these things to fit 24 infantry, making them a true school bus.
-Terror Drone (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want an alternative Terror Drone cameo.
-Tesla Tank (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want an alternative Tesla Tank cameo.

Once again, everybody is welcome to use the cameos freely, provided that they give me credit for creating them if they release a mod with them. These .PNG format image versions will be posted on my deviantart page later.
Attachments
RA2 Cameo Package 2.zip
(222.46 KiB) Downloaded 744 times

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Red Alert 2 Modding”