RA2 Cameo Package 1 by chaptmc

chaptmc
Creature
Creature

RA2 Cameo Package 1 by chaptmc

Unread post by chaptmc »

Here are some PCX format cameos I created in Photoshop for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. This package includes:

-Alligator (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make alligators buildable for whatever reason.
-Apocalypse Tank (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want an alternative Apocalypse Tank cameo.
-Chrono Legionnaire (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want an alternative Chrono Legionnaire cameo.
-Chrono Tank (Regular and Promoted). I couldn't help to notice that the unused RA3 Chrono Tank looked like a Grizzly Battle Tank with a Chrono pack on it, so this cameo would be great for people that want to alter the voxels of an Allied Grizzly Battle Tank to that of a RA3 Chrono Tank and give it the proper locomoter to act as such.
-Desolator (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want an alternative Desolator cameo.
-Hornet (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who make Hornets buildable for the Allied Airforce Command Center.
-Hospital. This is for people who want to make the tech hospital buildable and workable.
-Howitzer (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make the previously locked Howitzer usuable.
-Lunar Rover (Regular and Promoted). This cameo was specifically for my modified Chaos Drones that I had acting as miners. They were able to mine as much as a Soviet War Miner. However, they were much faster in terms of speed movement than any other miner, but to upgrade speed, defense had to be lost, so the rover had weaker armor and lower health.
-Oil Refinery. This is for people who want to make the Tech Oil Derricks Buildable and workable.
-Prism Tank (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want an alternative Prism Tank cameo.
-Repair Tank (Regular and Promoted). Yet another specific cameo for a modded vehicle of mine. The Repair Tanks acted a lot like repair IFVs, with the exception that they did not need an Engineer to be inside of them, they could float over water (Which allowed them to repair Naval Boats), but needed the Robot Control Center to be active.
-Tesla Coil. This is for people who want an alternative Tesla Coil cameo.
-T-Rex (Regular and Promoted). This is for people who want to make alligators buildable for whatever reason.
-Yuri Tesla Tank(Regular and Promoted). Yet another specific cameo for a modded vehicle of mine. I couldn't help to notice that the Magnetron looked like it could also be a Tesla Tank, so I gave Yuri their own version of the Tesla Tank.
-Yuriko Omega (Regular and Promoted). I really doubt this cameo will ever see use in any RA2/YR mods. Somebody would have to create voxels from scratch to create a RA2/YR Yuriko, but nevertheless it's here.

Everybody is welcome to use the cameos freely, provided that they give me credit for creating them if they release a mod with them.
Attachments
RA2 Cameos.zip
(198.56 KiB) Downloaded 1018 times

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: RA2 Cameo Package 1 by chaptmc

Unread post by Davo »

i could possibly make the vehicle vxl files for these. i am about to mod this game again! i have been practicing on maps, getting back into the habit.
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

I never really worked with voxels though(Reason being it seems really complicated), so if you were to want an Allied Chrono Tank, you would have to get the voxel file for the Allied Grizzly Battle Tank and modify it to be like the concept art for the RA3 Chrono Tank. It is something I would like to see happen, but it is out of my hands in terms of the voxels. On the other hand, Cameos are really easy for me to make. If you decide to do so however, the Cameo is already there.

As for the Yuriko Omega Voxels if they were even taken into consideration, they would have to be made from scratch.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

infantry are .shp files. i will never do those, you need to create over 300 images. screw that.

i have made many .vxl tanks in the past. i love doing that. i made mcvs.
i bet i can do it now.
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

I was under the impression that all units and vehicles were voxel files. Thank you for correcting me. If you decide to create a Chrono Tank for RA2/YR, it would be neat to see in action, and as I stated above, you're more than welcome to use the cameos for it.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i have made a few bombers. you should play a gameof ra2 with me.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

so do you think you can make cameos for all of the planes like the osprey, well i think thats it.
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

Just give me links of the pictures you want used, and I will do my best with it, as I am sure it can be done. However, it might be a day or two as I might be busy this weekend. I hope I still have that Photoshop base file.
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

Do you want any other cameos done? It would be nice to do a group of cameos rather than one. I chose out a picture and completed your Osprey and Osprey Promoted Cameos, but before I post them, I just want to know if you want any other cameos done.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

at the moment no, but i forgot, do you still play ra2?
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

I don't play Red Alert 2 anymore, however I do play Yuri's Revenge here and there. Oh, I do have pictures up of your Cameos that you wanted. Links: http://chaptmc.deviantart.com/#/d2x1c7l and http://chaptmc.deviantart.com/#/d2x1ced . Would these work for you? If so, I'll upload the .PCX version on here for you.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

thats awesome! thats the plane from the destroyer right? i always mean to say yuris revenge, not red alert 2 lol. i have a nice group of players, i hope we can play sometimes.
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

Oh, they're from the destroyer? Right, I remember now. Sorry, it's just that I rarely used the Allied Team throughout playing RA2 and Yuri's Revenge. The Soviet Faction was what I typically used, and in multiplayer, Iraq was a favorite due to their desolators. I rarely do play online, as I really don't like putting my gaming computer online unless I have to, but for your case sometime in the future, I can make an exception. From the way it sounds, your the type of player who bombards bases with massive amounts of air vehicles and air units, lol :lol: . Would I be right on this guess?

Here are your Osprey Cameos. I hope you like them, and for anybody who wants to use them, you are more than welcome to, just give me the credit for creating the cameos if you release a mod with them in it.
Attachments
Osprey Cameos.zip
(15.22 KiB) Downloaded 670 times
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

you will get credit from me!
and i get it, on ra3 i was making those planes too lol, but no, i try to win without being seen.
or with a massive mixed army
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

Here are Apollo Fighter Cameos for your RA2 Variant of the Apollo Fighter Davo. The usual applies to this as to my other cameos.
Attachments
Apollo Cameos.zip
(13.12 KiB) Downloaded 627 times
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Red Alert 2 Modding”