adf.ly now forces you to allow notifications.

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
leopard_geckos
Cell
Cell

adf.ly now forces you to allow notifications.

Unread post by leopard_geckos »

crap. now i have to block every notif. also, the notifications can be quite... strange. i suggest you guys make your downloads on mediafire or dropbox because adf.ly is starting to be a bit unstable. eventually they will be spamming innapropriate "ads." please switch to a different download site, for the safety of us all.

now where did my sneaky-butt mouse go? oh, there it is. -keeps playing game after relocating my mouse- :spore:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: adf.ly now forces you to allow notifications.

Unread post by rob55rod »

Yeah, that's why I removed all the adf.ly links a few weeks ago. Did I miss one or something?

Also adf.ly isn't a file host, it's just an ad revenue service. MediaFire isn't much better.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
leopard_geckos
Cell
Cell

Unread post by leopard_geckos »

ah, never realised that. you should re-upload the mods on a less shady site tho :)
now where did my sneaky-butt mouse go? oh, there it is. -keeps playing game after relocating my mouse- :spore:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

leopard_geckos wrote:ah, never realised that.
Oh, okay. You had me worried for a bit there, lol. I may still do another pass to see if there's anything I missed...
leopard_geckos wrote:you should re-upload the mods on a less shady site tho :)
As I said before, adf.ly isn't a file host, it's just an ad revenue service. There's no re-uploading to be done, those old mods are already hosted on DavoOnline.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”