Problems with several Dark Injections parts

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Ohnoplzhalp
Hatchling
Hatchling

Problems with several Dark Injections parts

Unread post by Ohnoplzhalp »

I’m pretty new here, but this’s been bugging me a bit. I’ve been having issues with placing the majority of Dark Injections parts. The modded parts show up in the catalog area (I don’t know what it’s called), but when I hover my cursor over the parts, they don’t appear spinning (like spore parts typically do), and if I attempt to drag and drop the part onto my creature, it doesn’t show up. The parts I can place, however, are mostly in the top 3 rows, though their names either have placeholder or are 3 asterisks (***). I don’t have any troubles with crashes with the modded creatures, though. Also, a lot of the parts I can use appear as just a white block before I hover my cursor over it or place it on my creature. Any reasons why this happens and anything I can do about it?

Here’s the additional information:
A) I installed Spore from steam.
B) Yes, it’s on the latest version.
C) Yes, I have galactic adventures.
D) Yup, that’s on the latest version.
E) It’s in my downloads folder.
F) !!!!!!2019_DI_9_r_Beta2-3-2.sporemod

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”