Unpacking Troubles (SporeModderFX v2.1.6)

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Spiffy759
Cell
Cell

Unpacking Troubles (SporeModderFX v2.1.6)

Unread post by Spiffy759 »

When I go to unpack spore's files so I can begin to create my mod, it starts loading properly, but then the bar gets stuck and doesn't move. I let it run for an hour and nothing changed. I am using the steam version of spore (A fresh install I did a few days ago following install order of Spore-CC-GA-Botparts). Both the Mod tool and spore are on the same disk. I'm not sure if everything loads properly, or if I'm missing files by cancelling the unpacking. Everything seems to be there, but I just want to be sure. Is it cause I have bot parts installed?

EDIT: I found out the auto path was wrong, and have subsequently figured out a different way to import all the files I need. Oops. But I figured it out. It's modding time!
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (11.25 KiB) Viewed 3068 times

CrainFartor
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Unpacking Troubles (SporeModderFX v2.1.6)

Unread post by CrainFartor »

What solution did you manage to find? i'm still stuck on this...
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Unpacking Troubles (SporeModderFX v2.1.6)

Unread post by rob55rod »

CrainFartor wrote:What solution did you manage to find? i'm still stuck on this...
Emd is working on a fix. Be patient.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”