Creature Editor

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=174
Kacwojo
Cell
Cell

Creature Editor

Unread post by Kacwojo »

The problem is my creature editor camera is so high it's very hard to use it. I know that it should be normal but its far away and when i zoom in its still bad.Im sure it's because of dark injection because i deleted all my mods and left DI but it still was broken.I tried uninstalling and installing and reseting pc but it didn't work.Here is a screenshot of when i enter to editor ( had to do with mobile because it doesn't want to take screenshot):
IMG_20200619_095730.jpg

Kacwojo
Cell
Cell

Re: Creature Editor

Unread post by Kacwojo »

Oh sorry i figured out that was an actuall option when installing sorry for mess.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Creature Editor

Unread post by rob55rod »

No need to apologize. Do bear in mind though, that with the Flexible Editor Camera installed, you can use the R and F keys to move the camera vertically.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”