Uninstall help

Everything related to Dark Injection, a mod for Spore: Galactic Adventures which aims to extend the capabilities of Spore's editors and preserve Darkspore within Spore to the fullest extent possible.
Forum rules
Please be respectful and keep discussion at least loosely related to Darkspore and Dark Injection. If you are using the Dark Injection 9.r beta, we expect you to actually report any bugs you find, and to provide feedback whenever necessary.
Ikkegwn
Cell
Cell

Uninstall help

Unread post by Ikkegwn »

So, I moved my os from one drive to another. It's a clean install etc but now i got to a problem.
I wanted to remod spore and i can't uninstall the mods to update them or so, since dark injection is at 2017 and i want to get the 2019 version. The api shows blank, not a single mod detected.

Thank you

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Uninstall help

Unread post by rob55rod »

Did you have any other mods installed, besides Dark Injection? And if so, what were they?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Ikkegwn
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Ikkegwn »

This is in the data folder

This is in dataEP1 folder

I'm also trying to figure out which mods i got because some aren't very clear to me
Ikkegwn
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Ikkegwn »

Should i just delete the game and try to find the mods again and restart everything?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Ikkegwn wrote:I'm also trying to figure out which mods i got because some aren't very clear to me
The Spore ModAPI Easy Uninstaller should be able to help with that.

Ikkegwn wrote:Should i just delete the game and try to find the mods again and restart everything?
No. Dark Injection is one of the few mods where it is safe to install a newer version without uninstalling previous versions beforehand - in this one specific case, the previous version will be removed automatically. More and more mods are adopting this approach, but most still haven't, unfortunately.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Ikkegwn
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Ikkegwn »

well, i went ahead and uninstalled everything, redownloading everything.
Thanks for the info tho :)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Ikkegwn wrote:well, i went ahead and uninstalled everything, redownloading everything.
...why? I said that wasn't necessary...

Ikkegwn
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Ikkegwn »

Because the answer was way later? :p
And i'm super impatient sometimes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Dark Injection”