Dark Injection Unavailable?

Everything related to Dark Injection, a mod for Spore: Galactic Adventures which aims to extend the capabilities of Spore's editors and preserve Darkspore within Spore to the fullest extent possible.
Forum rules
Please be respectful and keep discussion at least loosely related to Darkspore and Dark Injection. If you are using the Dark Injection 9.r beta, we expect you to actually report any bugs you find, and to provide feedback whenever necessary.
Yunru
Hatchling
Hatchling

Dark Injection Unavailable?

Unread post by Yunru »

Clicking to download the google drive file does nothing, and clicking on the file name only reports "Oops! There was a problem with the network."

Is there any backup/alternative download location?

SporeTopia1337
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection Unavailable?

Unread post by SporeTopia1337 »

Make sure you use the official link: http://davoonline.com/sporemodder/rob55 ... nload.html

If that was your link, it's probably your internet. Try it again. I can give it with OneDrive if it's still not working, but that'd mean you can't update it until it's fixed (attaching it isn't working).
What do you call a boat with a showcase? A galleyry. :roll:
Yunru
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Yunru »

Definitely from the website, tried on multiple devices and multiple routers (at multiple locations).
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

...has anyone else been able to replicate this? Because I certainly can't seem to...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Yunru
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Yunru »

rob55rod wrote:...has anyone else been able to replicate this? Because I certainly can't seem to...
That may be hard as it is now working for me too.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Yunru wrote:
rob55rod wrote:...has anyone else been able to replicate this? Because I certainly can't seem to...
That may be hard as it is now working for me too.
...oooookay then...that's weird.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Yunru
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Yunru »

rob55rod wrote:...oooookay then...that's weird.
It must of just been something on Google Drive's end.
EDIT: Or rather, it works on my phone, but not my laptop. (Whereas before it wasn't working on either.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Dark Injection”