Half-Epic Revival

Peenut2k7
Civilian
Civilian

Half-Epic Revival

Unread post by Peenut2k7 »

Players who have been in the fandom for a long time may be familiar with the idea of Half-Epics - either you've read about them on the wiki or you've bumped into one of their carcasses. I've known about them for a long time and have been pretty interested in them - and, just last year, I was successful in bringing them back to life.

To elaborate for those unfamiliar - half-epics (internally called "epic carcasses") are creatures that have a chance to spawn in the early Creature game. In an unmodded game, players will only ever happen upon them if they go inland very, very early on, and even then, they will spawn dead. This mod revives them: they are more or less identical to normal epics, barring them having less than half as much health, dealing only half as much damage and not being a threat to the player unless attacked. They can be encountered at any point during a Creature game, but, at least from what I have observed, they are less likely to spawn if you have already encountered a proper epic in a world. I have not tested to see if they spawn in pre-existing Creature Stage save games.

Download:
HalfEpics.package
(1.24 KiB) Downloaded 595 times

cheesyy
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Half-Epic Revival

Unread post by cheesyy »

This is awesome! Thank you for making this!
:spore:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Creature”