Spore ModAPI

Download tools like Sporemaster and get the latest patches.
GamingMasterAnthony
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by GamingMasterAnthony »

These are the error messages I'm getting whenever I try to open the game via the launcher. Only have the origin version installed

it works without mods or the launcher however so I know 100% that those error messages are from the launcher

EvacTouch
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by EvacTouch »

Got this error, need help. I already tried reinstalling the launcher, uninstalling dark injection, and turning off antiviruses. I have the game bought from Steam.
Radioactivian
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Radioactivian »

Hey I have a question, I have both the Steam and Origin version of spore from transferring keys. I want it to launch with the Origin version but it always launches with the Steam instead. If I uninstall the Steam version Origin wont load it. Is there a way to make it launch with Origin?
Iohiko Gamer
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Iohiko Gamer »

Hello I have a problem with the Spore ModApi Launcher, a few days ago my computer had a problem and it would not let me start, so I did a system restore today, and when I opened the Sopore from the Spore ModApi Launcher I got an error, It said something like reopen Spore from the Spore ModApi Launcher or seek help in DavoOnline, I hope you will help me as soon as possible, thank you.
Miplace2000
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Miplace2000 »

i keep getting unsupported game version.... if you're using steam version of spore or the GOG version of spore, please update to version 3.1.0.22 to proceed. but i cant update to 3.1.0.22
Inferus
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Inferus »

I am facing a somewhat common problem...
Everytime I try to launch the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit it will open a blank window for 1 - 2 seconds and then closes.
I have spore on steam, windows 10.

):
WasBoolin
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by WasBoolin »

whenever i launch through api launcher i get a runtime error
WasBoolin
Hatchling
Hatchling

I cant launch the api everytime i just get a run time error, but when i launch it off steam regularly it works
WasBoolin
Hatchling
Hatchling

EvacTouch wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:10 pm Got this error, need help. I already tried reinstalling the launcher, uninstalling dark injection, and turning off antiviruses. I have the game bought from Steam.
i'm having the same problem
Magpied
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Magpied »

Im currently having issues with Dark Injections and Modapi. whenever I launch from the launcher it gives me a error telling me launch from MODAPI even though I am.

I have the newest version of spore and GA on steam. that might be the issue but i'm having troubles installing orgrin and I will would like to find out if there is a way to fix my promblem without troubleshooting my computer to get orgrin installed.
Booly2477
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Booly2477 »

how do i uninstall the api? i want to play core spore from steam
abababa
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by abababa »

Need help! when i launched the player, it timed out like usual, but it was stuck open on steam, i tried closing it from task manager which failed, and i tried closing it from steam which also failed, the game the logo ( :ga: ) wasnt in my task bar, so i did the only thing left: restarting my pc to close it. when i turned back on the pc though, the modapi playerr and all traces of it, were gone. the easy installer and easy uninstaller were still there, but not the actual player. i tried reinstalling the player, which just closed the setup kit and did nothing else but that. any advice from people who also had this glitch? im on a windows 10 and i use steam.

Edit: your problably not gonna read this because its new, but i want to play core ga now, which i have to uninstall the mods for it, but because of the lack of the player, i cat update the launcher, so i cant uninstall anything. do i have to delete all the modapi stuff and reinstall it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”