MOAR Tools Mod

Post Reply
User avatar
TheCyanSpartan
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:30 pm
Gender:

MOAR Tools Mod

Unread post by TheCyanSpartan »

This mod allows you to get every item in Space Stage just by using spacecraft! Simply open the cheat console and type "spacecreate" (no quotations) into the console and you get everything!
LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cvygpbdbm ... AR.package
Image
Last edited by TheCyanSpartan on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Swaggin It Up
User avatar
Peridoodle73
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:22 pm
Gender:
Age: 22

Re: MOAR Tools Mod

Unread post by Peridoodle73 »

Ooh neat. Can you show us proof of concept?
I wanna see your mod in action
User avatar
TheCyanSpartan
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:30 pm
Gender:

Re: MOAR Tools Mod

Unread post by TheCyanSpartan »

MelonLordToph wrote:Ooh neat. Can you show us proof of concept?
I wanna see your mod in action
uuhhh Ok lemme figure out how.
Swaggin It Up
User avatar
Obliivious
Private
Private
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:20 pm
Gender:
Age: 25

Re: MOAR Tools Mod

Unread post by Obliivious »

"spacecreate" is a spore console command cheat (which came with the game at launch) that supplies the user with all space tools. I'm confused by your mod description. Does it add more tools to be given by "spacecreate"?
Image
Image created by Rob55rod.
User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 4073
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Gender:

Re: MOAR Tools Mod

Unread post by rob55rod »

Obliivious wrote:"spacecreate" is a spore console command cheat (which came with the game at launch) that supplies the user with all space tools. I'm confused by your mod description. Does it add more tools to be given by "spacecreate"?
No, it just makes the spacecreate cheat give the player every tool in the game, instead of just a couple of terraforming/terrasculpting tools.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
User avatar
TheUltraCube6723
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:40 am
Gender:
Age: 16

Re: MOAR Tools Mod

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

For some reason the tools don't "save", I often have to use the cheat again to get them back (not that I need them since my modded space stage tools are capable of many things)
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
User avatar
TheCyanSpartan
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:30 pm
Gender:

Re: MOAR Tools Mod

Unread post by TheCyanSpartan »

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:For some reason the tools don't "save", I often have to use the cheat again to get them back (not that I need them since my modded space stage tools are capable of many things)
Alright I'll look into it. Do you use Steam or ORIGIN?
Swaggin It Up
User avatar
TheUltraCube6723
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:40 am
Gender:
Age: 16

Re: MOAR Tools Mod

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

Just Memer wrote:
TheUltraCube6723 wrote:For some reason the tools don't "save", I often have to use the cheat again to get them back (not that I need them since my modded space stage tools are capable of many things)
Alright I'll look into it. Do you use Steam or ORIGIN?
Steam
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
User avatar
TheCyanSpartan
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:30 pm
Gender:

Re: MOAR Tools Mod

Unread post by TheCyanSpartan »

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:
Just Memer wrote:
TheUltraCube6723 wrote:For some reason the tools don't "save", I often have to use the cheat again to get them back (not that I need them since my modded space stage tools are capable of many things)
Alright I'll look into it. Do you use Steam or ORIGIN?
Steam
I am not entirely sure then. I use the Steam version and it seems to work fine for me.
Swaggin It Up
wierdness101
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 5:05 am

Re: MOAR Tools Mod

Unread post by wierdness101 »

Well, crud. The link is dead.
Post Reply

Return to “» Stage - Space”