Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
olajdzija
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by olajdzija »

I think some one did that at sporedum , google Gore spore

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Bluearga wrote:
rob55rod wrote:The Red X is voiceless, statless mouths from DI, C&C, BP, and Core Spore. The Double Talking bubbles palette would be 'true' mouths, with voices, Sing 5, Bite 5, and call. Reply if you have any qoestions. THIS WAS MADE IN AN IMAGE EDITOR, AND IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD, AS IT DOESN'T EXIST (yet)
Dark Spore? PERFECT!
It is a pity that you can not add blood :P
THIS IS... SkyrimSPORE! xD
Woah! Thanks and in return, download gorespore. it's attached. use texmod to load SporeApp.exe as the EXE and ViraksGoreSporeWhatever.whatever as the file. then hit 'run'.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Oops. Forgot to attach. here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
BaganSmashBros
Cell
Cell

Unread post by BaganSmashBros »

AWESOME! But you need to fix problem with warrior, bard, diplomat and shaman parts (game CRASHES!). And fix collor. I can`t create normal Scar or Jinx. Only body have normal texture.
Bluearga
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Bluearga »

I showed that the Trojan Horse :< but I doubt it.

I can show more screens, and the best movie of this mod, please? ;)
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Those are awesome! I can imagine that these tabs will seriously improve Dark Injection (maybe to 7.0.8)! I also tried to find the GA Advanced and speech tabs images in the game data so I can put Core Spore animations into the Adventure editor, but I can't find it anywhere, aside from the animations in normal Spore, which is really easy for me. I was referring to the second image above, as I hope they contain the archetype voices that will give GA a bit more depth to the characters, some people tried suggesting Space and Civil Stage voices since we can only use the Tribal voices, yet we didn't get any except for asymmetry.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
TheCluckingDuck
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by TheCluckingDuck »

It's a HUGE shame that I have no use for dark injection since I have Spore GA broken.
sandwich kingdom
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Snaid1 »

that was uncalled for duck. people have been trying to help you in your other thread.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TheCluckingDuck wrote:It's a HUGE shame that I have no use for dark injection since I have Spore GA broken.
Dude, U dont Need GA or even patch 5.1! I played it on an unpatched, unmodded core spore with only minor bugs. But that was DI 7.0.1 (attached)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hermitcrab5678
Creature
Creature

Unread post by hermitcrab5678 »

TheCluckingDuck wrote:It's a HUGE shame that I have no use for dark injection since I have Spore GA broken.
dude just buy another copy :roll:
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

BaganSmashBros wrote:AWESOME! But you need to fix problem with warrior, bard, diplomat and shaman parts (game CRASHES!). And fix collor. I can`t create normal Scar or Jinx. Only body have normal texture.

*Cough*...

BentLent98
Creature
Creature

Unread post by BentLent98 »

HelmoChipChop wrote:
BaganSmashBros wrote:AWESOME! But you need to fix problem with warrior, bard, diplomat and shaman parts (game CRASHES!). And fix collor. I can`t create normal Scar or Jinx. Only body have normal texture.

*Cough*...

Is that real Darkspore Paint Textures I see? If so, let us have a beta. Sorry for the long time I have been gone, I am sure I wasn't missed due to how little people know me on here. But davo, if those are DS paints (or not), can we see another beta anytime soon? We would love to see these new features that have been added and report any bugs we see (By "we", I mean the whole community if you thought I had a secret group of beta testers, lol).

EDIT: 100 Pages! How about we celebrate that with a beta?
BaganSmashBros
Cell
Cell

I can make only Jinx with purple limbs, hands, legs, staff, eyes and head (7.0.8 beta and i can save creatures):
Nothing different from 7.0.5...or there is something new? :?
Spoiler
Image all .packages i have
Last edited by BaganSmashBros on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
BaganSmashBros
Cell
Cell

And all 4th and 5th parts in blaster, blades, staffs and gear categories are invisible (5th)(anywhere) or Machetes (4th, exept for Plasma Crusher gear and some staffs from original Spore like spear). Ethereal Necrowing is weird in editor and test drive (grass, wing on other side, any parts behind them are visible).
Matvakama
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Matvakama »

BaganSmashBros wrote:And all 4th and 5th parts in blaster, blades, staffs and gear categories are invisible (5th)(anywhere) or Machetes (4th, exept for Plasma Crusher gear and some staffs from original Spore like spear). Ethereal Necrowing is weird in editor and test drive (grass, wing on other side, any parts behind them are visible).
I have the very same problem with the Apoc Weapons.
When it comes to the Ethereal Necrowing and the Biotic Stalker, it couldn't be fixed, but these parts are completely fine in Gameplay.
You don't know what's to come, do ya? >:)
BaganSmashBros
Cell
Cell

And all DI mods versions lower 7.0.1 have bubble blaster unstead of normal projectiles in Blasters section (exept for Meditron and Krel`s blasters). Sage`s weapon should have GA blaster`s projectile (green). 7.01, 7.05, 7.08 beta have fire spit unstead of bubble blaster (when using Devilspore, Magnos` blasters have lightning call, X weapon and other projectiles from it). But anything other is great. :mrgreen:
And use Rocket Launcher`s rockets for SRS-42 weapons, that would be better.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Dark Injection v8 How to get Darkspore parts into Spore.

Unread post by Davo »

v8 up fellas. PLEASE report any bugs.

http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods
BaganSmashBros
Cell
Cell

Captain parts (warrior, shaman, some armor and bard parts) causes game to crash, some abilities not working (web stinger becomes bubble blaster, poison dash becomes spinning attack)
Last edited by BaganSmashBros on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

Version 8 is out?

CytricAcid
Cell
Cell

Unread post by CytricAcid »

When in the creature editor and I go into the Sporepedia, I caused a crash by pressing the ... under a creature i created.
The error is as follows. Might I add that i am running this through Origin, and I have not had any problems beforehand. I also run Windows 7 64bit.

Runtime Error!
Program: C://filepathnamehere

R6025
- pure virtual function call

(if you want an image, I have one, but I think it's better to just write it out.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”