Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by GBAura »

OK, lots of people who want help, let's see;

Hawkson2020: Sounds like a site error, try clicking on 'Download the Latest Version' on the first post of the thread again and see what happens (if you are on the Adfly page, click on the 'Skip Ad' button on the top right).

HeadHunter117: Seems to be a glitch in the mod, I had nothing to do with the mods development but I think he'll get to that soon. If you know the basics for Sporemaster, you can edit anything in the mod for personal use, though it isn't really easy to understand on what you need to edit unless you.

Sokol: I don't want to sound like Davo's personal assistance or be rude, but he doesn't like hearing the 'don't work' bit since he got so many messages regarding it. Maybe you can try to explain on what problems you are experiencing with the mod, just try to liberate on what issues you are having.

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Sokol wrote:Not work :( :cry: game and creature editor dobt work!!!!
sokol, i always ask you for your install order, and if you have GA, and have you patched it? is it steam or orgin or cd?
and you just come back months later to say 'dont work'
headhuntr117 wrote:Hey Davo I forgot to post but it only adds sound the speed works but I want to make the projectile spawn faster. Like I said it takes 1.5 seconds to spawn the projectile.

try to compare it with the other abilities on that list. i know something there has to control it. i always thought that the animation id controlled it.
Drakrylos wrote:Hey Davo, the mod rocks (i've downloaded it) but how do you save the creatures with darkspore parts cuz the game won't let me. :?
try this. http://davoonline.com/sporemods/ForceSave.package
Hawkson2020 wrote:When I click the Download button to get the actual mod, I just get a web page screen full of text. Why is this? how do i get the mod in a format i can use. (If this question makes it obvious that I have no idea at all what i'm doing, please feel free to help me out thanks) i am assuming that modding is done a little bit like mine craft, i.e. moving files into folders etc. if i am wrong, again, help would be much appreciated.
thanks
Hawk

Takason
Darkspore Lobby 1025

i remember reading that this happens to mac users. i dont remember the solution but i believe it is on this site.
if you are using windows, just right click and save.

try this.
http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods/201 ... .1.package

did i miss anyone?
Drakrylos
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Drakrylos »

Finally, I've got the Forcesave, but Davo, what button in spore do I press to activate it? :?:

Ultroids do not put up with any rubbish.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Davo: You missed the part where I had to test the abilities (I didn't hear anything about that from you), it's for DI, isn't it?

Drakrylos: There's no unique button to Forcesave, just save the creation like you normally would. It'll bypass the codes that Spore uses to block people from keeping creatures with unique parts in their game (like the Robotic implants that The Grox use, for instance).

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
Drakrylos
Cell
Cell

GBAura wrote:Davo: You missed the part where I had to test the abilities (I didn't hear anything about that from you), it's for DI, isn't it?

Drakrylos: There's no unique button to Forcesave, just save the creation like you normally would. It'll bypass the codes that Spore uses to block people from keeping creatures with unique parts in their game (like the Robotic implants that The Grox use, for instance).
Yeah I've done that but nothing happend, it just said This creation cannot be saved! :cry:

GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Drakrylos wrote:
Yeah I've done that but nothing happend, it just said This creation cannot be saved! :cry:
Hmm, that's odd. Now, I'm not a good expert into how mods work exactly but what platform are you using and which way did you get Spore? Are you using PC, Mac or AlienWare? Did you get Spore as a physical copy, pirated it, off Steam or Origin? From the reports I have been seeing, it might be possible that the mod is not fully supported on most platforms and formats due to the exact place where you need to put the mod in, but I think the team will get into it. Maybe if the next update is on it's way, the team can try to experiment with different platforms and see what the results are. Though to my belief, the Forcesave the mod provides might be outdated, or the file that makes DI work that you download off DavoOnline could be corrupted.

Wolver
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Wolver »

I will ask a question but plz reply ok,...
I tried it and downloaded dark spore and tried every version but it neven worked, whenever i go to the creator it just displays a screen with stars and something like a moon! may u please help please....
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Wolver wrote:I will ask a question but plz reply ok,...
I tried it and downloaded dark spore and tried every version but it neven worked, whenever i go to the creator it just displays a screen with stars and something like a moon! may u please help please....
Did you get Galactic Adventures and downloaded the latest patch (5 but 5.1 is more recommended)?

Bluearga
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Bluearga »

It annoys me too transparent substrate in the editor. Only after add the legs and feet can determine where it is and how high is the creature.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

sorry guys, been very busy, ill be back soon....
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

@GB

i will get them to you soon
GoldenSpore88
Cell
Cell

Unread post by GoldenSpore88 »

These ARE okay to share right? I just got back into Spore and I don't want to be banned right off the bat...

Gold-ish delight.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

TheQuackingRooster wrote:I do not like the new DI creature editor background. I like it as it was before 7.0.0. :(
Well, ALL mods are open source files, which means you can edit it however you like. If you can figure out the background data the creature editor uses and get yourself Sporemaster, you can swap the coding so for your own special DI mod, you can use the old background instead of the new one.
GoldenSpore88 wrote:These ARE okay to share right? I just got back into Spore and I don't want to be banned right off the bat...
The official Spore servers on Sporepedia don't allow modded creations to be shared unfortunately, however, you can share them through adventures if you had GA. Just warn the people that there are modded creations in them because if they don't have the mod which includes the unique parts, it can ruin their game (mostly with Flora creations since Maxis didn't program them to be deleted unlike the rest). If you really want to share the creation yet you don't want to run into trouble, you can share them on DavoOnline.

GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

TheQuackingRooster wrote:Not everyone is a modder, GBArua. :|
I see, I just want to help... Though thanks for pointing this out.

Matvakama
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Matvakama »

I haven't been around quite some time.
Anyway, I detected a pretty critical bug/glitch. Every time I try to add a foot part to my creature, the game crashes, no idea why. :?: :?: It seems, that I too can't edit saved creatures, 'coz when that happens, the game crashes too. Not cool. :cry:
You don't know what's to come, do ya? >:)
Drakrylos
Cell
Cell

WTF?! How on earth did Matvakama manage to save a creature with darkspore parts?! :?: :!:

I know that cuz his avatar is a PNG of one but, how did he do it?!

Drakrylos
Cell
Cell

Drakrylos wrote:WTF?! How on earth did Matvakama manage to save a creature with darkspore parts?! :?: :!:

I'm asking this cuz every time I try to force save a creature with darkspore parts it just says "This Creation Cannot Be Saved". (I have the forcesave mod and I have also reported this before.)

hitsumide
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by hitsumide »

After went through millions of times try to looking for the answer that can save my creature, I feel like I'm missing something. I have everything up to date, have all the mods that needed for DI and yet i can't save :( :( . The "save" or the the green check mark isn't working and it doesn't even give me an error command. It just stoned.
My spore version is from steam and it has all the expansion packs( GA and C&C). In the Data EP1 which is GA data folder, i have:
2012_DarkInjection_v.7.0.1
Arenas_RDX9(up to date)
Arenas_Textures(up to date)
BP2_Data
Spore_EP1_Content_01
Spore_EP1_Content_02
Spore_EP1_Data
Spore_EP1_Locale_01
Spore_EP1_Locale_02
Can anyone please help me solve this problem? Much appreciated
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Drakrylos wrote:
Drakrylos wrote:WTF?! How on earth did Matvakama manage to save a creature with darkspore parts?! :?: :!:

I'm asking this cuz every time I try to force save a creature with darkspore parts it just says "This Creation Cannot Be Saved". (I have the forcesave mod and I have also reported this before.)
Try using the forcesave hack on sporebase, or the sporehack 3.1 or something like that.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
kimmiko711
Cell
Cell

Unread post by kimmiko711 »

Overall i love this mod, the thing i don't like is the bubble blaster for the blaster weapons could you replace it with any thing else?
Shiny Is Good!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”