Oh dear secrets....

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Oh dear secrets....

Unread post by superckool »

Well first off i found a'lot of unused abilitys in spore master and i think we might be able to implant them in game with enough work, right now i found something known as starvavore i was wondering, is this the key for starving in game? thanks. EDIT: i found something neat in creature abilitys, not sure if its tribe but i hope its not, a fishing template, what if we made fishing in creature mode?

Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Oh dear secrets....

Unread post by Davo »

i think the fishing is from tribal, and block we know about. good luck getting it to convert.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Ok, and starvivore is starving function right? I just wan't to know before i try anything yet.
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i would think of it as a creature saved with no mouth, via a force save as a precaution while they developed the game. you know what i mean, but unconfirmed...
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Yea your right, and i wonder, what if we made a new type of mouth? like instead of carnivore ect... we could make something that can only eat rouges and not normal creatures ect... like and epic mouth!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”