Some of my flora!

Plants are content too!

Besides, there are mods to make this editor usable...
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Ensure that ALL Plants have gaprop as their ONLY tag!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
vanillacold

Some of my flora!

Unread post by vanillacold »

I've made quite a lot of flora in the past. Now I've decided to finally share them.

The Ishmer
Spore_2019-03-14_17-08-12.png
Download:
Ishmer.png
The Shamel
Spore_2019-03-15_18-05-22.png
Download:
Shamel.png
I'm using Branching Evolution to make them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
vanillacold

Re: Some of my flora!

Another day, another plant.

The Timon:
Spore_2019-03-16_16-48-18.png
Download:
Timon.png
Spoiler
I really hope that the issues related to using custom plants in-game are fixed. Then, I could remove the GAprop tag from my plants and finally have them spawning in-game. The fruit even works, since I made a copy of my Timon plant without using GAprop and it spawned in the creature stage with fruit. I could even pick up the fruit!
Spore_2019-03-16_17-57-30.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

VanillaCold wrote:I really hope that the issues related to using custom plants in-game are fixed.
I hope so too, for precisely the same reasons.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheLizardMan
Creature
Creature

Unread post by TheLizardMan »

Man, these are beautiful! :D
When the fish are plenty, our tribes don't enter war. However, when the fish are scarce, all out war ensues. Luckily for us, my tribe knows how to farm fish. :)
Ghastil Ender
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Ghastil Ender »

I'm sorry, I'm new to this. Can plants be saved with the flora editor without mods?
If you have interesting mods please send me all XD
I don't bite :lol:
vanillacold

Ghastil Ender wrote:I'm sorry, I'm new to this. Can plants be saved with the flora editor without mods?
Yes, but no leaves function without mods.

Ghastil Ender
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Ghastil Ender »

VanillaCold wrote:
Ghastil Ender wrote:I'm sorry, I'm new to this. Can plants be saved with the flora editor without mods?
Yes, but no leaves function without mods.
Thanks!
If you have interesting mods please send me all XD
I don't bite :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Flora”