Updated no Grox mod?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Eclipse
Hatchling
Hatchling

Updated no Grox mod?

Unread post by Eclipse »

There's a mod on the Sporedum archive that (if I understand correctly) is supposed to reduce the Grox to only one system on new galaxies, but it appears to no longer work. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could get it working for the new Spore version. Stace Stage is nearly unplayable for me with the Grox attacks every 5 minutes or so... Thanks in advance!

Zerodzed
Cell
Cell

Re: Updated no Grox mod?

Unread post by Zerodzed »

I am currently working on one that SHOULD work on this.. I don't completely know though. I am almost to testing it. Keep in mind, you may need to reset your galaxy in order to do this.
Zerodzed
Cell
Cell

Re: Updated no Grox mod?

Unread post by Zerodzed »

Okay, so I made one. But it will require a galaxy reset. The mod removes all stars but one Grox, and the planet the Grox is on is T3. All you have to do to remove the Grox entirely, is by entering the planet. And poof. "Outa Heck"
If you want it, I can upload the mod.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”