Delete ecodisasters and so on

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Marduk
Creature
Creature

Delete ecodisasters and so on

Unread post by Marduk »

Hey, pls make a mod that delete the ecodisaster, pirate raids and so on, everytime i load my spore gam in my space stage, there's an ecodisaster but misteryously, after that disaster, there's no disasters... it is very annoying because, my empire has colonized all the sentient empires of a galaxy arm and i have to travel like 2000 pc to get to the disaster...PLZ DELETE IT ALL I CAN'T WITH THIS (i have tried this: )

universeSimulatorPirateRaidFrequency 0
universeSimulatorPirateRaidAllyFrequency 0
universeSimulatorPirateRaidPlunderFrequency 0
universeSimulatorHappinessDisasterFrequency 0
universeSimulatorBiosphereCollapseFrequency 0

But it doesn't works even a little!!! HELP ME PLEASE

Spore Modder and Member of Annunaki Race.

Also, Pls view my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZEvu ... ObnL-fabCw?
vanillacold

Re: Delete ecodisasters and so on

Unread post by vanillacold »

Try setting the frequency to 0.000000001.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Marduk
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Marduk »

VanillaCold wrote:Try setting the frequency to 0.000000001.
It doesn't works... i tried that and the ecodisasters are still there when i load my game... :(

Also, Pls view my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZEvu ... ObnL-fabCw?
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

Marduk wrote: It doesn't works... i tried that and the ecodisasters are still there when i load my game... :(
If there's an ecodisaster when you save, you need to actually deal with it.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Marduk
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Marduk »

VanillaCold wrote:
Marduk wrote: It doesn't works... i tried that and the ecodisasters are still there when i load my game... :(
If there's an ecodisaster when you save, you need to actually deal with it.
No, i dont save when there's an eco disaster, i solve the ecodisaster and then i save the game the i quit the game and then the ecodisaster appears but it doesnt appear an ecodisaster in th e whole game after i solve it help me

Marduk
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Marduk »

Nevermind, it was a mod that modified the eco disasters, so i modified the mod files and removed the eco disasters by myself, anyways thx

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”