Big Mod Idea.

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Shpore
Cell
Cell

Big Mod Idea.

Unread post by Shpore »

This is just an idea. I don't expect it to be made, I just think it would be an ideal mod for me. Don't yell at me please.

Ideas for editor parts:
-A wheel foot, it has 5 Speed, 5 Sprint and 4 (Basically the Hippopoty, just with a different aesthetic appearance) It looks just like a normal wheel.
-A vacuum-like mouth, it sort of looks like the Suctioncup creepy and cute hand on a short limb. Bite 4, Sing 4, Spit 5 (if it's possible).
-Some type of jet-like wing that gives Jump 5 and Glide 5.
-And a cannon limb. If it's possible, the limb should give Spit 3.
-A part that can OHKO any creature with Spit.

Creature Stage:
-All food gives +10 DNA. Eggs give +25 DNA.
-Rogue Play: Phase 1 = 40 HP. Phase 2 = 80 HP. Phase 3 = 250 HP. Your attacks do 2x damage.
-All parts that cost 25 DNA are available at the beginning.
-No sea monster.
-Your species and your species only has a cave nest. This starts at the second nest.
-Kidnap mod.
-Consequence abilities have a 5 second cooldown.

Tribal Stage:
-If you have the Omnivore consequence trait, the Gathering Canes, Fishing Rods and Healing Staffs are available for purchase at the beginning.
-If you have the Carnivore consequence trait, there is the same as above, but for the weapons instead. (Throwing Spear, Axe, and Torch)
-If you have the Herbivore consequence trait, same as above, just for Wooden Horns, Didgeridoos, and Maracas.
-Consequence abilities have a 5 second cooldown.
-Your tribe and your tribe only has the capacity of 12 members at the beginning, 15 members in the middle, and 20 in the end.
-The tribesmen have 250 health and the chieftan has 300 health.

Civ Stage:
-Superpowers cost nothing and have a 5 second cooldown.
-You can have up to 35 vehicles.
-You have 15,000 sporebucks at the beginning.

Space Stage:
-All abilities are permanent. So in the normal game, you'd have 1 Anti-Matter missle at first, but in the mod, you have an unlimited amount.
-Grox system count is reduced to 50 rather than 2400.
-An interstellar drive available at the beginning that works exactly the same as interstellar drive 5.
-Every tool you can use has a 1 second cooldown.
-Pirates/Ecodisasters happen every 2 hours.

vanasten1
Cell
Cell

Re: Big Mod Idea.

Unread post by vanasten1 »

Half of these things already exist as mods. Reduced cooldowns, less grox and creature kidnap are all mods.
Shpore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Shpore »

I know that, actually. I would just rather have it all in one instead of a bunch of mods, because when I need to disable the other mods, it is harder.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

I was going to make a wheel foot before this was posted.. strange coincidence.
Thanks for killing me
Shpore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Shpore »

MelonLordToph wrote:I was going to make a wheel foot before this was posted.. strange coincidence.
That would be great if you did!
Shpore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Shpore »

I'm going to bump this saying that I want the following items more than anything else in this mod:
-A wheel foot, it has 5 Speed, 5 Sprint and 4 (Basically the Hippopoty, just with a different aesthetic appearance) It looks just like a normal wheel.
-A vacuum-like mouth, it sort of looks like the Suctioncup creepy and cute hand on a short limb. Bite 4, Sing 4, Spit 5 (if it's possible).
-Some type of jet-like wing that gives Jump 5 and Glide 5.
-And a cannon limb. If it's possible, the limb should give Spit 3.
-A part that can OHKO any creature with Spit.
ESPECIALLY the wheel foot and vacuum-like mouth.
Shpore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Shpore »

Bump
Shpore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Shpore »

Bumping again...