Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post by rob55rod »

Try removing the !HeroEditorBG component.

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Luigi.exe »

rob55rod wrote:Try removing the !HeroEditorBG component.
Nope, didn't work. I even tried removing the captain fix for layouts. Hmm, maybe I'll experiment a bit, but is there any other suggestions?
Spore is your imagination, the stronger it is; the better you can be in Spore! Image
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Eevee Craft wrote:
Nope, didn't work. I even tried removing the captain fix for layouts. Hmm, maybe I'll experiment a bit, but is there any other suggestions?
Why would removing the CaptainFix do anything? That's just UI stuff.

Um...honestly, I don't know what else to suggest. I'm just glad this is the only case of that happening.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

rob55rod wrote:
Eevee Craft wrote:

Um...honestly, I don't know what else to suggest. I'm just glad this is the only case of that happening.
Well, there needs to be some sort of fix just in case something like this happens to other users.
Spore is your imagination, the stronger it is; the better you can be in Spore! Image
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Eevee Craft wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Eevee Craft wrote:

Well, there needs to be some sort of fix just in case something like this happens to other users.
I know, but actually developing one could be tricky, between diffuculty of testing fixes and my cluelessnesss as to what the problem is.

Do you use Steam or Skype IM, by any chance?

Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

Yes, I have Steam and Skype; I'm saying there should be a fix for this especially if it's the actual computer causing this since I know a lot of people with this type of computer since Windows 7 isn't really available. I run a Hp Windows 10 laptop with a RMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Redeon R5 processor, 4GB RAM (3.44 GB usable), a 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. I know people with computers similar to this one.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Eevee Craft wrote:Yes, I have Steam and Skype
Great. Any chance we can get in contact over Steam? (I think I'll need a link to your Steam profile - searching "Eevee Craft" brought up a ton of results :lol: )
Eevee Craft wrote:I'm saying there should be a fix for this especially if it's the actual computer causing this since I know a lot of people with this type of computer since Windows 7 isn't really available.
I agree completely. You don't need to convince me.
Eevee Craft wrote:I run a Hp Windows 10 laptop with a RMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Redeon R5 processor, 4GB RAM (3.44 GB usable), a 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor.
Alright.
Eevee Craft wrote:I know people with computers similar to this one.
Okay, now you've got me worried.

windblade
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by windblade »

2013 core textues?
Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

Here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Eeveeminecraft/
I didn't know so many users had the same username as me.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Alright uh, check your friend requests.

Omarxxx4544
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Omarxxx4544 »

Yooooooo Davo So i asked you Did you make/Made all your mods for Spore GA Or not i think its for GA
eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

Omarxxx4544 wrote:Yooooooo Davo So i asked you Did you make/Made all your mods for Spore GA Or not i think its for GA
Dark Injection does require Galactic Adventures.
Metal Z Music
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Metal Z Music »

I used the beta 9 last night thanks to rob55rod (I was wolfranger568 on the spore forums) and I have found that the combination of mods that I use can make the game as glitchy as HELL...

If you want to talk on steam rob55rod then PM me and I will give you a link to my account
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Metal Z Music wrote:I used the beta 9 last night thanks to rob55rod (I was wolfranger568 on the spore forums)
*9.r Beta 1.1
Metal Z Music wrote:and I have found that the combination of mods that I use can make the game as glitchy as HELL...
WAT
Metal Z Music wrote:If you want to talk on steam rob55rod then PM me and I will give you a link to my account
Sent

Tomas0123
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Tomas0123 »

How do you install it? They must do a tutorial of how it is installed -.-
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Dark Injection v9b Darkspore parts in Spore (9.r is on the way)

Unread post by Davo »

rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Welp
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz5ZB3lAtto[/youtube]
IK it's a long shot asking, but is this to say 9.r is releasing soon?
Sadly no. 50% completion would be a generous estimate... :/
awww..

but how...and the three guys.... and the... and the...
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Dark Injection v9b Darkspore parts in Spore (9.r is on the way)

Davo wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote: IK it's a long shot asking, but is this to say 9.r is releasing soon?
Sadly no. 50% completion would be a generous estimate... :/
awww..

but how...and the three guys.... and the... and the...
what

why are you quoting that now?

(There's more than reason I started the Open Beta. One of the reasons was that, knowing how long it was going to take to finish 9.r, I didn't want everyone to have to wait. So by running an Open Beta, I can provide content right now without setting an expectation that this is all that there's going to be.)

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

:di: 9.r BETA 2 IS OUT!! LET THE SOMETHING BEGIN!!!

Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Flames Kid »

Hey in 9.r are you going to add the glowing shiny coulors and the colouring machine? + i made a disk cover for it in PhotoShop Image i dont know if that image will work :lol: :D :di:
:di: I am just a simulation §§§§§§§
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Flames Kid wrote:Hey in 9.r are you going to add the glowing shiny coulors and the colouring machine?
In a perfect world, yes. Problem is, I'd rather doubt I can do that. (Well, technically the "colouring machine" as you put it is present, but you have to zoom out to see it. And it doesn't slide down and spray like it did in Darkspore, it's completely static :/ )
Flames Kid wrote:i made a disk cover for it in PhotoShop [img]file://entertainer/Users/Dunk/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/Spore%20Dark%20injections%20disk%20cover%202%20copy.png[/img] i dont know if that image will work :lol: :D :di:
You have to upload it to an image host. Personally I'd recommend imgur.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”