Extended spine lenght/more dais freedom mod?

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Extended spine lenght/more dais freedom mod?

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

I remember this one mod. That allowed you to move your creature and parts within the dias beyond limits. So you can make really long tails. or a really long neck.

Can someone tell me any mod that can does this.

Sort of like this mod I remember. Where you could make your creature go up and down a lot more. You could make it REALLY tall or glitched into the dais, but allow parts to move outward more within the z and x axis.

Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
florentinenoble
Tribal
Tribal

Re: Extended spine lenght/more dais freedom mod?

Unread post by florentinenoble »

Hm..I think I remember something like that too. Too bad I dunno what it was called..hopefully it still exists. Imma do some research on it and get back to you, okay?
[img]http://www.davoonline.com/
sporemodder/rob55rod/DI_9r/
DI9r_subforum_emblem.png[/img]
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

spikd_telecaster wrote:Hm..I think I remember something like that too. Too bad I dunno what it was called..hopefully it still exists. Imma do some research on it and get back to you, okay?
You do realize that mod is still available here on Davoonline, correct? Made by Davo himself? And that even if it had been lost to time, it would be extremely easy to replicate?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
florentinenoble
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by florentinenoble »

rob55rod wrote:
spikd_telecaster wrote:Hm..I think I remember something like that too. Too bad I dunno what it was called..hopefully it still exists. Imma do some research on it and get back to you, okay?
You do realize that mod is still available here on Davoonline, correct? Made by Davo himself? And that even if it had been lost to time, it would be extremely easy to replicate?
Oh..it is?
Oops.
[img]http://www.davoonline.com/
sporemodder/rob55rod/DI_9r/
DI9r_subforum_emblem.png[/img]
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

spikd_telecaster wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Oh..it is?
Oops.
Well, actually...that doesn't apply to the Spine length part of that, but then again, such a mod never existed to begin with.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”