Spore Resurrection: Next Steps

Talk about projects in development or experimental mods...
Rayeger
Cell
Cell

Re: Spore Resurrection: Next Steps

Unread post by Rayeger »

what do you mean by the edit button im still wery new at this forum

ps. im WERY sorry if i have been annoying in any way :cry:

Spore is a great game and i would hate to see it go
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Rayeger wrote:what do you mean by the edit button im still wery new at this forum

ps. im WERY sorry if i have been annoying in any way :cry:
The edit button is that little button on your posts, with a diagonal pencil icon on it. You can click on it to modify your posts after submitting them.

Don't beat yourself up over it, everyone misses something :lol:
(The button isn't very well-labeled, lots of people miss it ._:-. )
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Rayeger
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Rayeger »

my ideas:

Handfeet: is it possible to make difrent types of hands that also work as feet and makes the creature walk on the knockles? And still make the feet able to us as hands or more spesific feet wich have the grab ability

Robot wheels: wheels as feet

Shoter mouth: a mouth like the pea shoter head from pvz wich have the spit ability

Cloth: i think it would be cool if you added some more types of futuristisc armor like the ones they got in halo or star wars
Last edited by Rayeger on Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

Rayeger wrote:is it possible to make difrent types of hands that olso worsk as feet and makes the creature walk on the knockles? And still make the feet able to us as hands

I NEED THIS. NOW.
Thanks for killing me
Ginufe
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Ginufe »

If there's any way I could help. I'm here. I am a bit experienced at 3D fully with UV mapping. 2D counts too. I can make concepts or anything, really.

Also realised that this was released on my birthday. Thanks for the gift lads!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Ginufe wrote:If there's any way I could help. I'm here. I am a bit experienced at 3D fully with UV mapping. 2D counts too. I can make concepts or anything, really.
Well if you can model and UVmap, then I see no reason to limit your skills to ideas. I'll talk to Emd about this next he's online on Steam :V
Ginufe wrote:Also realised that this was released on my birthday. Thanks for the gift lads!
What are the odds? :lol:

(BTW that "release" is just a demo ._. )

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

Question.. when will you put the new flora editor in? That was the feature I have been wanting the most.
everything in the demo version is great though!
Thanks for killing me
eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

GalacticSheldon wrote:Question.. when will you put the new flora editor in? That was the feature I have been wanting the most.
I've asked Rob about this as I was also the most excited about the flora editor. He has said he's unsure of when it will be implemented. The only reason it wasn't included in the demo was because there were still some bugs in it.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UndeadGaming606 wrote:
GalacticSheldon wrote:Question.. when will you put the new flora editor in? That was the feature I have been wanting the most.
I've asked Rob about this as I was also the most excited about the flora editor. He has said he's unsure of when it will be implemented. The only reason it wasn't included in the demo was because there were still some bugs in it.
That's not what I said at all. I said it wasn't finished in time, not I hadn't tested it thoroughly enough. Look, the Flora Editor will always be buggy, and at this point, I'm just trying to make it usable.

Rayeger
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Rayeger »

rob55rod wrote:
UndeadGaming606 wrote:
That's not what I said at all. I said it wasn't finished in time, not I hadn't tested it thoroughly enough. Look, the Flora Editor will always be buggy, and at this point, I'm just trying to make it usable.
if such an editor will be implemented will that mean that the plants you create will show op on your planets?
Last edited by Rayeger on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rayeger
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Rayeger »

Could you make so that i can put detail parts on top of each other
Ginufe
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Ginufe »

So I've recently downloaded the mod and put it into my spore folder, but from there on the Galactic Adventures creator loads infinitely long... This may probably be caused by having several mods that alter the Galactic Adventures creator.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Ginufe wrote:So I've recently downloaded the mod and put it into my spore folder, but from there on the Galactic Adventures creator loads infinitely long... This may probably be caused by having several mods that alter the Galactic Adventures creator.
Actually, most mods which add custom editors do that ._.

SRFS doesn't, obviously...

Peenut2k7
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Peenut2k7 »

Well, haven't been on this thread in a while. Did anything progress-related happen while I was gone?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Peenut2k7 wrote:Well, haven't been on this thread in a while. Did anything progress-related happen while I was gone?
Eh...not really :/

Emd's been focusing on SporeModder, and in the meantime I've been killing time by trying to learn my way around the text SPUI format and working on DI 9.r ._.

Security-Bot500
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Security-Bot500 »

Not much activity so...
I might as well add in a helping hand. Anybody require anything? Anything at all? If not I'm here! Anything to keep :spore: alive!

p.s. I'm not good with programming but I'm good with models... So anything like trees, fruits or props or parts or whatever I can do but I've lost my imagination over the years so I need something to work with.
Why are you reading this, unbeliever? :evil:
lol I don't like spoders but I like their phrases.
Arko22
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Arko22 »

@Security-Bot500
I think some other animal skull parts would be awesome! The don't necessarily need molding handles. Like, deer, hawk, fish, lizard, idk. Really just more skull parts would be cool!
Modding for Spore,
Spore for life.
Security-Bot500
Cell
Cell

Arko22 wrote:@Security-Bot500
I think some other animal skull parts would be awesome! The don't necessarily need molding handles. Like, deer, hawk, fish, lizard, idk. Really just more skull parts would be cool!
Like, as in Skulls as props and parts for tribal stage and deco or creature stage parts? If I have a few base images, I'll do it! Although I am not sure how I properly assign it to the correct axis and size...
However I'm not so great with textures so someone might need to do that for me... AS I can UV map and everything but I am not great with making textures...
Last edited by Security-Bot500 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Tapdroid »

Security-Bot500 wrote:Not much activity so...
I might as well add in a helping hand. Anybody require anything? Anything at all? If not I'm here! Anything to keep :spore: alive!

p.s. I'm not good with programming but I'm good with models... So anything like trees, fruits or props or parts or whatever I can do but I've lost my imagination over the years so I need something to work with.
Can you build some humans???
Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.
Security-Bot500
Cell
Cell

Tapdroid wrote:
Security-Bot500 wrote:Not much activity so...

Can you build some humans???
Erm I guess so but I need something to work with, any images might help! Also how will they fit into the game because... where can a human be? Spore has many things but people.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “[WIP] Work In Progress”