SporeModder - Animated parts, custom effects, skinpaints and much more!

Download tools and get the latest patches.
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Re: SporeModder - The new Spore modding tool!! [WIP]

Unread post by fungus3 »

rob55rod wrote:
sporefan00 wrote:
rob55rod wrote: I have no way of knowing what your problem is, all I know is that this thread has a solution to a common problem with running SporeMaster on non-english PCs.
Thanks.
I am currently making a mod with beta cell eyes.
So...that worked? Great ^-^

That sounds interesting...

...(also just an FYI, there doesn't seem to be a way to make custom Cell parts unlockable ingame :/ )
...and if that's possible, good luck making Creature equivalents.

coubiz
Cell
Cell

Unread post by coubiz »

The ability to export models from Spore (other than creatures) is something I've always wanted.

I even managed to hack something out of it but it was a poor substitute.

I can't wait to see this in action. :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

fungus3 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
sporefan00 wrote: Thanks.
I am currently making a mod with beta cell eyes.
So...that worked? Great ^-^

That sounds interesting...

...(also just an FYI, there doesn't seem to be a way to make custom Cell parts unlockable ingame :/ )
...and if that's possible, good luck making Creature equivalents.
Actually, that's the easy part .__.
coubiz wrote:The ability to export models from Spore (other than creatures) is something I've always wanted.

I even managed to hack something out of it but it was a poor substitute.

I can't wait to see this in action. :D
SpView has had that ability since 2008 or something .-.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
coubiz
Cell
Cell

Unread post by coubiz »

Seriously? With textures and everything?

Google betrayed me as I've never heard of it in a LOT of searches.
joshyflip
Creature
Creature

Unread post by joshyflip »

[neon]SPOREMODDER HYPE INTENSIFIES[/neon]
No really, think about it, it is very HYPE.
Like, a lot.
Hoo boy, i sure do love the cell stage.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by grandrice »

I hate, hate, HATE asking this, but do you guys have any idea how long this will take. I'm not looking for an exact ETA, I just want to know on what scale I should expect. Weeks, months, etc.
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

grandrice wrote:I hate, hate, HATE asking this, but do you guys have any idea how long this will take. I'm not looking for an exact ETA, I just want to know on what scale I should expect. Weeks, months, etc.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14[/youtube]

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Security-Bot500
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Security-Bot500 »

Well, Any news? For me, Spore is one of the best creature modelling programs made! Unfortunately Spore bugs up if I update it past patch 1.03.
So any news on release date? I'm tired of modelling my spore creatures from scratch only to realise that my creations have malformed arms and textures... D:
And from the descriptions... It will br the best smore spodder ever!
Why are you reading this, unbeliever? :evil:
lol I don't like spoders but I like their phrases.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Security-Bot500 wrote:Well, Any news?
[marquee]SECRECY INTENSIFIES :lol: [/marquee]
Security-Bot500 wrote:For me, Spore is one of the best creature modelling programs made! Unfortunately Spore bugs up if I update it past patch 1.03.
>TECH SUPPORT MODE ACTIVATED
How so? What happens when you install the patch? If anything, that'd mean things are only headed downhill for you, as Galactic Adventures has been a godsend for modders...and it comes with Patch 1.04 D:
Security-Bot500 wrote:So any news on release date? I'm tired of modelling my spore creatures from scratch only to realise that my creations have malformed arms and textures... D:
Hm? How would SporeModder address that? :lol:
Security-Bot500 wrote:And from the descriptions... It will br the best smore spodder ever!
Well of course it will be - it's the only SporeModder ever .-.

Security-Bot500
Cell
Cell

>TECH SUPPORT MODE ACTIVATED
How so? What happens when you install the patch? If anything, that'd mean things are only headed downhill for you, as Galactic Adventures has been a godsend for modders...and it comes with Patch 1.04 D:
Well, most of the time spore doesn't load up at all and when it does it constantly asks for a code even though I entered it, so for me patch 1.03 is the limit. I'll never experience GA again. D':
Although I have a question about Spore Modder, I don't know whether someone asked this as my internet is as slow as snails, but can spore modder convert audio files into .wav, .ogg or .mp3? As it took me a long time on s3pe to get an aud file and convert it to ogg...
Anything else is appreciated! I don't want Spore Modder to be released too late or I will have to do my studies and will never have any time at all until my next holidays... D:
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

Okay, fine.

Don't tell us when it'll be released.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Security-Bot500 wrote:Well, most of the time spore doesn't load up at all and when it does it constantly asks for a code even though I entered it, so for me patch 1.03 is the limit. I'll never experience GA again. D':
Ugh...normally I'd suggest you reinstall the game, but I have a feeling that might end badly...

Security-Bot500 wrote:Although I have a question about Spore Modder, I don't know whether someone asked this as my internet is as slow as snails, but can spore modder convert audio files into .wav, .ogg or .mp3? As it took me a long time on s3pe to get an aud file and convert it to ogg...
According to my understanding, is planned to support converting Spore's audio formats (SNR and SNS) to a standard format, though Idk what that standard format will be, nor if this plan will ever come to fruition. In the meantime, try playing around with EAlayer3 v0.6.3 and FFMpeg.
Security-Bot500 wrote:Anything else is appreciated! I don't want Spore Modder to be released too late or I will have to do my studies and will never have any time at all until my next holidays... D:
Not much I can do about that, I'm not even the guy making the tool :/
fungus3 wrote:Okay, fine.

Don't tell us when it'll be released.
I can't tell you what I don't know.

All this pressure to get a release out isn't helping Emd. It's only getting him really stressed out, and that's the last thing he needs to get this done right and done quickly.

Security-Bot500
Cell
Cell

Ok, I won't ask till next year whether SM is released. If I'm lucky I might just be able to install patch 1.04 and GA. For all I know, I may never be able to log in again... I never logged in anyway so that doesn't matter...
joshyflip
Creature
Creature

Unread post by joshyflip »

I give up, that's it.
Hoo boy, i sure do love the cell stage.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Sorry for the absence of news, but it's not that there's been much to show.
I won't say when I plan to release the tool because I know I won't be able to make it before whatever time I say. I don't want to create expectations and false hopes in a date that won't probably be the one. So please, don't give up; the tool is still under developement, but I have many other things to do and I don't know yet when I will finish the beta.

Whatever happens, I will release it before next year.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
Security-Bot500
Cell
Cell

Do not worry, take your time and follow Spode.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by grandrice »

rob55rod wrote:
grandrice wrote:I hate, hate, HATE asking this, but do you guys have any idea how long this will take. I'm not looking for an exact ETA, I just want to know on what scale I should expect. Weeks, months, etc.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14[/youtube]
Thats fine, all Im asking was for what you knew. Take your time, I understand this is a huge project.
Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:Sorry for the absence of news, but it's not that there's been much to show.
I won't say when I plan to release the tool because I know I won't be able to make it before whatever time I say. I don't want to create expectations and false hopes in a date that won't probably be the one. So please, don't give up; the tool is still under developement, but I have many other things to do and I don't know yet when I will finish the beta.

Whatever happens, I will release it before next year.
Any news is great news at this point. Don't feel the need to rush this.
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
MarioBabyLuigi
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by MarioBabyLuigi »

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote: Whatever happens, I will release it before next year.
Don't let your own deadline stress you out though. Of course, a lot of people are anticipating for its release, but in the meantime, we have a lot of other things to do, right? Don't lose sleep over this. :)
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Tapdroid »

I saw this on Youtbe:
The custom-made background was made specially by rob55rod, using Emd4600's new SporeModder software
DavoOnline: http://bit.ly/1REROgl

So is SporeModder or a version available?

say yes,,,say yes,,,say yes,,,
Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Tapdroid wrote:I saw this on Youtbe:
The custom-made background was made specially by rob55rod, using Emd4600's new SporeModder software
DavoOnline: http://bit.ly/1REROgl

So is SporeModder or a version available?

say yes,,,say yes,,,say yes,,,
You're kidding, right?

Are you honestly telling me that Dark Injection 9.r, Branching Evolution, SRNS, and the late 2006 UX WEREN'T a dead giveaway?? :lol:

Because yes, there is a version available...to me. And a few other specific members of the SR team. Unfortunately, I can't really make it available to you, because then I'd probably lose my position on the SR team, my moderator status on Davoonline, and whatever shreds of respect Emd has for me :/

(That...seems to happen once you've earned Emd's trust, been helping out with SRNS for over a year, shown ability of atleast a certain level, and met OVER 9000 other conditions I don't even know about :C )

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”