Spore Resurrection: Next Steps

Talk about projects in development or experimental mods...
Aylin1
Creature
Creature

Re: Spore Resurrection: Next Steps

Unread post by Aylin1 »

Yes. (I am sometimes a little naive ... I mean my subconscious gets the feeling that everything would be possible :3 )

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Aylin1 wrote:Yes. (I am sometimes a little naive ... I mean my subconscious gets the feeling that everything would be possible :3 )
Heh, I wish we could do everything :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

Will Spore Resurrection include new captain parts?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UndeadGaming606 wrote:Will Spore Resurrection include new captain parts?
Probably. I've had a bit of trouble with that, but apparently Emd got it working :D

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

rob55rod wrote:
Probably. I've had a bit of trouble with that, but apparently Emd got it working :D
Awesome! Are there any plans as to what they might be? Maybe new weapons? :)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UndeadGaming606 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Awesome! Are there any plans as to what they might be? Maybe new weapons? :)
Um...look at some of the pre-release GA trailers. Spot every difference between that and the final product. There's atleast part of your answer :lol:

emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Some more glass panels for adventures!

Also, some more decals:

Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

Could you guys make a part (in the creature editor) that is simply just a cube? You would be able to place other parts on this cube as well. I think it would be very helpful for creating robots, props, etc.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

GLASS? O.o wow this is some talented stuff!
Thanks for killing me
GIRGHGH
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by GIRGHGH »

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:Some more glass panels for adventures!

Also, some more decals:

Don't forget to add that to the front page. Also, can glass be shattered, like crates?
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

No, but I might try.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

This just keeps getting better! I can't wait for a release!
Thanks for killing me
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

GalacticSheldon wrote:This just keeps getting better! I can't wait for a release!
...and I can't wait to get going on creating one!

MarioBabyLuigi
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by MarioBabyLuigi »

This mod has a lot of potential. I'll be waiting patiently for progress, though!
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by grandrice »

I can be a collaborator if you want, I really would like to see Spore modding taken to the next step, and I would also like to contribute to that. This seems like a great way to do so.
Just to make sure I understood correctly, collaborators make concept art and their corresponding ideas, right?
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

grandrice wrote:I can be a collaborator if you want, I really would like to see Spore modding taken to the next step, and I would also like to contribute to that. This seems like a great way to do so.
Just to make sure I understood correctly, collaborators make concept art and their corresponding ideas, right?
Eh..that's one way. Alternatively, if you happen to be relatively decent at modelling, texturing, or animating, that'd be an equally helpful role to fill...

grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

rob55rod wrote:
grandrice wrote:I can be a collaborator if you want, I really would like to see Spore modding taken to the next step, and I would also like to contribute to that. This seems like a great way to do so.
Eh..that's one way. Alternatively, if you happen to be relatively decent at modelling, texturing, or animating, that'd be an equally helpful role to fill...
I'm afraid i'm not good at any of these, but I'm trying to get better at modding.
I don't have access to a computer for the next two months, so I'll start when I can.
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

grandrice wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
I'm afraid i'm not good at any of these, but I'm trying to get better at modding.
I don't have access to a computer for the next two months, so I'll start when I can.
Oh...awkward...

...yeah, anything helps, really. Ideas are good too :P

grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

I could help with the very basic modding, like basic tools, changing some ability stats, etc. Things that would be tediously easy for you guys.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

grandrice wrote:I could help with the very basic modding, like basic tools, changing some ability stats, etc. Things that would be tediously easy for you guys.
I can see advantages of having someone specifically on board to do that stuff...

...trouble is, it may make workflow and testing awkward, for reasons relating to creative process clogging...

...let's wait and see what Emd thinks. Ultimately, it's his decision.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “[WIP] Work In Progress”