Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Master_Malifos
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection v9 How to get Darkspore parts into Spore.

Unread post by Master_Malifos »

Camßεn wrote:
Master_Malifos wrote:
Camßεn wrote:Try putting the stand alone genetic modifier mod in as well from the 450 mod pack or any other source of download.
Tried that and sadly, that didn't work either... unless I somehow did it wrong Haha :) Thanks for the help, btw.
Hmm. Maybe the dark genetics editors are overriding it, try prioritizing the genetic modifier over dark genetics.
I shall try that now. If it's worth noting, the Genetic Modifier mod (heh) won't show up in Core Spore either, even when installed into Core Spore's data folder.

EDIT (Just to avoid double post :P ) : I don't know much about prioritising, regrettably, but even removing all mods save for DI and Genetic Modifiers has no effect.

Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Huh. Maybe DI v9 just doesn't have genetic modifier.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Drakrylos
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Drakrylos »

Camßεn wrote:Huh. Maybe DI v9 just doesn't have genetic modifier.
You make a good point, where'd the Genetic Modifier go? That thing was aces! (And yes, I'm back from the dead, surprised?) :ugeek:

Ultroids do not put up with any rubbish.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

In older versions DI had Genetic Modifier, I remember it...
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
Drakrylos
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Drakrylos »

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:In older versions DI had Genetic Modifier, I remember it...
Well, what I'm saying is that we need the GM in the latest versions of DI, and, where the hell are the bot parts too?! :evil:

Ultroids do not put up with any rubbish.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Drakrylos wrote:
Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:In older versions DI had Genetic Modifier, I remember it...
Well, what I'm saying is that we need the GM in the latest versions of DI, and, where the hell are the bot parts too?! :evil:
Yea I noticed the bot parts too... I was meaning to stick those back in some time but I never did.

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Master_Malifos
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Master_Malifos »

How unusual then :)
Ah well, DI provides plenty of parts for me to not require GM for now, anyway. Thanks for the help though, CamBen, you're a star :)
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Master_Malifos wrote:How unusual then :)
Ah well, DI provides plenty of parts for me to not require GM for now, anyway. Thanks for the help though, CamBen, you're a star :)
Thank you! :D

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

some people were complaining that the mod had too many other mods that it didnt need.
its too hard to please everyone.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Davo wrote:some people were complaining that the mod had too many other mods that it didnt need.
I can imagine. What if you were to, say, make Dark Injection be JUST DS parts in Spore, and then split the other stuff into addons of sorts? that would reduce filesize (faster downloads) and add a way to please more people! In fact, if you don't have time, I could split the mod up, PM you the files, and you put them on the Downloads page! Sound good? (Another potential side benefit: SOME DEGREE OF CORE SPORE COMPATIBILITY)
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

rob55rod wrote:
Davo wrote:some people were complaining that the mod had too many other mods that it didnt need.
I can imagine. What if you were to, say, make Dark Injection be JUST DS parts in Spore, and then split the other stuff into addons of sorts? that would reduce filesize (faster downloads) and add a way to please more people! In fact, if you don't have time, I could split the mod up, PM you the files, and you put them on the Downloads page! Sound good? (Another potential side benefit: SOME DEGREE OF CORE SPORE COMPATIBILITY)
Well it already technically works with patch 4 core spore, it just doesn't have adventure part models or captain parts, or abilities that rely on captain abilities.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Camßεn wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Well it already technically works with patch 4 core spore, it just doesn't have adventure part models or captain parts, or abilities that rely on captain abilities.
As in no features that don't work properly on core spore.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

Davo are you going to quit modding (spore)?
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

Hey guys. I hope you all are well. Since Davo is off the DI scene, I was going to do my own version of DI.

It would include:

-The original Core Spore parts UNTOUCHED (vanilla)

-A separate tab for filtering (Like that old purple DNA icon) Which would include the vanilla parts with their Darkspore names and textures.

-Hopefully paints and varying limbs (with different texture applications for variety such as webbing, scales, smoke etc.)

It won't include any custom content though. Things like custom models, parts, and all that jazz.

Any thoughts?

Also, has anyone been able to figure out how to get the hero bodies as parts OR body presets?

On a Darkspore-related topic, is there a mod anywhere that lets you resize the limb joints? I am LIVID towards swapping hands and feet and having my heroes wear bell bottoms. This isn't the 60's, Helix!
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

HelmoChipChop wrote:Hey guys. I hope you all are well. Since Davo is off the DI scene, I was going to do my own version of DI.

It would include:

-The original Core Spore parts UNTOUCHED (vanilla)

-A separate tab for filtering (Like that old purple DNA icon) Which would include the vanilla parts with their Darkspore names and textures.
technically both of these functions are already part of my spinoff mod, dark genetics, so if you want to add it you can just take it from there.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Helmo, get with robrod. He can give you the mod we have. I might have it.

But in ds, we can edit spines and edit limbs. But only one at a time.
Like both effects wont take action.
I have a youtube vid.

Also, i can add the spore parts tab with di into ds, but dragging them wont work...
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Edit, props to robrod for finding how to edit ds limbs!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Wat about the DI abilities? Balancing? The Fx?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

HelmoChipChop wrote:has anyone been able to figure out how to get the hero bodies as parts OR body presets?

On a Darkspore-related topic, is there a mod anywhere that lets you resize the limb joints? I am LIVID towards swapping hands and feet and having my heroes wear bell bottoms. This isn't the 60's, Helix!
Question 1: me do! there's something in the Spore creature-related editor_setup~ files regarding starting bodies. I once managed to get the darkspore PaintBuddy in! Didn't think it was news at the time, and thanks to Camβen's DG limb editor, we now know how to convert .bem to .crt. and there are .bem files for everything that fights in darkspore...

Question 2: Pull the hand/foot out of the palette, snap it into place, but DO NOT let go of the mouse button, drag it off the limb, then snap it back in place and release.

evsey9
Cell
Cell

Unread post by evsey9 »

Davo, please, if you can change dark injection a bit, please make my last wish be true. Fix the camera issue on steam for dark injection unlimited complexity version. Im will be very thankful to you. Just do it, please. You dont need much to fix it, because you are master at modding, and i like your mod very much. Please, make it true. Because its a bit boring to play without unlimited complexity. And i dont want to download version 8. Also, if davo even will not make this (why davo, why? its easy for you i think.) can someone fix it and give fixed version to me? Or give the dark genetics or something that HelmoChipChop working on? Please fix camera issue, please.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”