Unlimited Complexity | Boundless Creature Editor

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
UnCui
Cell
Cell

Re: Unlimited Complexity | Boundless Creature Editor

Unread post by UnCui »

Thank you all so much for the support, I've tried a couple of the things you suggested above :
First I went with adding a "z" in front with the other mod...and it still won't work, creature editor and space outfitter works though...but the villager outfitter doesn't work for some reason.

Now after I added a "Z" to davo's mod...it gave me the same rezults (now it works..before it didn't)

Then I added a "!" in front of davo's mod and...the space outfitter works...but captain doesn't and now creature has limity as well...
I'm not sure how but...there must be a way to have them all work..really strange how it keeps going back and forth.
Thank you all again.

Edit: So now I tried adding a "!" in front of the other mod's name...and this had the best results, everything worked...except for the captain outfitter, and the UFO editor (this time even the villager outfitter worked)

Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Unread post by Darhagonable »

I said worng with "Z" and I meant "!"
try it all again but put a ! instead of Z
UnCui
Cell
Cell

Unread post by UnCui »

Darhagonable wrote:I said worng with "Z" and I meant "!"
try it all again but put a ! instead of Z
I've tried the same thing with both mods and it still doesn't work...:\, and it is random as well, with the other mod, heres how things look:
Creature editor - works
Tribal outfitter - does not work
Civilian oufitter - works
Space outfitter - works
Captain oufitter - doesnt work
Land vehicle - works
Sea vehicle - doesnt work
Air Vehicle - works
Spaceship - does not
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Unread post by Darhagonable »

well, I don't know how to fix it. :/
sry
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Extract this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/94gmd ... iority.zip
and add the "editorsPackages~" folder into the mod. (Note that this may cause Core Spore or any GA install afflicted with the White Boxes of Death to reject the mod)
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
UnCui
Cell
Cell

Unread post by UnCui »

rob55rod wrote:Extract this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/94gmd ... iority.zip
and add the "editorsPackages~" folder into the mod. (Note that this may cause Core Spore or any GA install afflicted with the White Boxes of Death to reject the mod)
Alright, I extracted the package , it contains a weird file called " ExpansionPack1 " ..but what am I supposed to do with it exactly? the instructions are a bit vague...I just have to put this file in the data folder of GA? along with the Unlimited complexity mod?

EDIT: Ok..actually I think I understand, Im supposed to copy the whole, "editorsPackages" folder, into the data folder of GA? and also have the unlimited complexity mod inside the data folder as well?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UnCui wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Extract this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/94gmd ... iority.zip
Alright, I extracted the package , it contains a weird file called " ExpansionPack1 " ..but what am I supposed to do with it exactly? the instructions are a bit vague...I just have to put this file in the data folder of GA? along with the Unlimited complexity mod?

EDIT: Ok..actually I think I understand, Im supposed to copy the whole, "editorsPackages" folder, into the data folder of GA? and also have the unlimited complexity mod inside the data folder as well?
No, you're supposed to put the editorsPackages~ folder into the mod itself using SporeMaster :lol:
*sigh*
I'll do it for you when I get home tonight ._.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
UnCui
Cell
Cell

Unread post by UnCui »

rob55rod wrote:
UnCui wrote:

No, you're supposed to put the editorsPackages~ folder into the mod itself using SporeMaster :lol:
*sigh*
I'll do it for you when I get home tonight ._.
I am very grateful...I did read a about SporeMaster, but I have no idea how to use it.
GrizzlyCreature
Cell
Cell

Unread post by GrizzlyCreature »

Ok . . . Does this inflict with the new Unlimited Complexity Mod?
Image "It doesn't matter if you are plasma based or an amoeba. One thing you do makes everything more fragile. That's why my species is lucky."
Thakra
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Thakra »

The link dosnt works!!! pliiss help :C
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Thakra wrote:The link dosnt works!!! pliiss help :C
The link works. Try a different browser.

Blaker22
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Blaker22 »

Umm,it didnt work for me in every stage,i use patch 1.5
Blankface345
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Blankface345 »

is there a version for this for the stages?
Static696
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Static696 »

does It add unlimited spine?
if not were can I find a mod that adds it
Last edited by Static696 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Static696 wrote:does It add unlimited spine?
No
Static696 wrote:f not were can I find a mod that adds it
Possibly the future, if not then nowhere.

Darkmega
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Darkmega »

Soooo is this meant to work in the normal game aswell, or just editors? cause seems like just menu editors. and not including outfitters. :V cause it's older, broken by patches perhaps?
Static696
Civilian
Civilian

also how do I make a thread because I have made a mod that fixes the BAD_DATA issue and have no idea how to make a thread or add a download link for it
Darkmega
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Darkmega »

Static696 wrote:also how do I make a thread because I have made a mod that fixes the BAD_DATA issue and have no idea how to make a thread or add a download link for it
should be a button above the list of threads usually to the top left or top right... right? and don't you fix bad data by copying the name generation file from en-us to en-gb? atleast, thats how it was fixed for me when I got it on a reinstall once or twice.
Static696
Civilian
Civilian

Darkmega wrote:
Static696 wrote:also how do I make a thread because I have made a mod that fixes the BAD_DATA issue and have no idea how to make a thread or add a download link for it
should be a button above the list of threads usually to the top left or top right... right? and don't you fix bad data by copying the name generation file from en-us to en-gb? atleast, thats how it was fixed for me when I got it on a reinstall once or twice.
I put the name generation package into sporemaster and edited a few files and made it compatible with the GA data folder

it took me about 20 mins
and thank you for helping :D

teh thread: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5880&p=27664#p27664
Elena
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Elena »

I want to download "Unlimited complexity and bounds", but my antivirus says, that the reference of "Adf.ly" is bad. I be afraid to download "Unlimited complexity and bounds", therefore, please, give the right reference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”