Dark Injection - Darkspore Parts in Spore

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
thecloudian
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Dark Injection - Darkspore Parts in Spore

Unread post by thecloudian »

all of my parts are invisible and i downloaded all the texture packs and what not but it wont work please help

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

thecloudian wrote:all of my parts are invisible and i downloaded all the texture packs and what not but it wont work please help
More information please? Are you using the Steam, Origin, or Disk version of Spore? Is your game patched to 5.1? Is your Galactic Adventures patched to 5.1? Do you even have Galactic Adventures?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Niceghost21
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Niceghost21 »

Does the 2015 version of this have endless bounds?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Niceghost21 wrote:Does the 2015 version of this have endless bounds?
No -_-

They made the handles way too BIG.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
schism
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by schism »

Hello,

I cannot seem to find a working link for this. Would anyone be able to provide one?

Thank you!
PH0U3YY0U3Y
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by PH0U3YY0U3Y »

I have steam version of Spore (and GA), not sure what version as the patch does NOT work, and my GA NEVER LOADS every time it starts as a black screen, and then crashes with no message. I have looked around for a long time now, and nothing i have found has worked. :cry: EDIT: After looking at a past post on this thread by Kaos, it seems i have 1.6.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

PH0U3YY0U3Y wrote:I have steam version of Spore (and GA), not sure what version as the patch does NOT work, and my GA NEVER LOADS every time it starts as a black screen, and then crashes with no message. I have looked around for a long time now, and nothing i have found has worked. :cry: EDIT: After looking at a past post on this thread by Kaos, it seems i have 1.6.
a) Is this even a Dark Injection issue? (Happy to help regardless :3 )
b) Don't use Steam Spore
c) Are you using Windows 8 or later? If so, reinstall the entire game set, but make sure to back up your creations and save data first, and launch unpatched Core Spore atleast once before proceeding!

PH0U3YY0U3Y
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by PH0U3YY0U3Y »

rob55rod wrote:
PH0U3YY0U3Y wrote:I have steam version of Spore (and GA), not sure what version as the patch does NOT work, and my GA NEVER LOADS every time it starts as a black screen, and then crashes with no message. I have looked around for a long time now, and nothing i have found has worked. :cry: EDIT: After looking at a past post on this thread by Kaos, it seems i have 1.6.
b) Don't use Steam Spore
c) Are you using Windows 8 or later? If so, reinstall the entire game set, but make sure to back up your creations and save data first, and launch unpatched Core Spore atleast once before proceeding!
I am not sure if this is with dark injections, I am using windows 7, and I only have steam spore and I don't want to have to buy it again on origin/get a cracked version just to use the mod.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

PH0U3YY0U3Y wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
b) Don't use Steam Spore
I am not sure if this is with dark injections, I am using windows 7, and I only have steam spore and I don't want to have to buy it again on origin/get a cracked version just to use the mod.
Good news: ForgottenSpore did a video on how to convert Steam Spore into Origin Spore, so there's no need to buy or pirate anything :lol:

Dragonrage19
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Dragonrage19 »

Court wrote:new guy here, I just had to post my conundrum.

I downloaded everything successfully, and put it in the SPORE_EP1/Data folder. something's going on, though. The models mostly don't show up. I get about 2-3 parts, and the rest aren't even showing up, it's just empty space. with the ones I do have, if I try to drag and drop them anywhere, they become invisible.

I don't know what I did wrong, please help me out... :cry:

You need the Arena packages in order for them to show up correctly. Me and my friend Ashton learnt that the hard way.
This isn't war! This is pest control!
sporenewbs
Cell
Cell

Unread post by sporenewbs »

why cant I download this....keeps asking me for authentication even after logging in my account, repeatedly.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

sporenewbs wrote:why cant I download this....keeps asking me for authentication even after logging in my account, repeatedly.
Because I screwed up, it seems :lol:

I re-added the old link. Try it again now :U

sporenewbs
Cell
Cell

thanks alot :D!!! BTW what version of dark injection was with the invisible extendable bones.... i could try using the invisible limb glitch but thats like trampling over you guys effort into making those features so i would like to do it the legit dark injection way. kinda picking up spore recently (tried cc demo long time ago and was not impresssed by the limited parts). Hopefully I'm still not late for the Spore modding hype train.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

sporenewbs wrote:thanks alot :D!!! BTW what version of dark injection was with the invisible extendable bones.... i could try using the invisible limb glitch but thats like trampling over you guys effort into making those features so i would like to do it the legit dark injection way. kinda picking up spore recently (tried cc demo long time ago and was not impresssed by the limited parts). Hopefully I'm still not late for the Spore modding hype train.
Every version since v5 (v4 and earlier had some muscle-based limbs instead, and v9.r has both :mrgreen: )

sporenewbs
Cell
Cell

thanks! now off to my lab creating life... Igor hit the switch!!! heheheheehehe *evil grin*
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

sporenewbs wrote:thanks! now off to my lab creating life... Igor hit the switch!!! heheheheehehe *evil grin*
I see what you did there ._______.

sporenewbs
Cell
Cell

:D :D :D
sporenewbs
Cell
Cell

trial posting of my first creation on spore with mods, as thanks for all the help. More spore power to us!!!!

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

sporenewbs wrote:trial posting of my first creation on spore with mods, as thanks for all the help. More spore power to us!!!!

Um...as much as I'm glad to see that you're enjoying it, I should probably note that there's a subforum for posting creations :lol:

sporenewbs
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
sporenewbs wrote:trial posting of my first creation on spore with mods, as thanks for all the help. More spore power to us!!!!

Um...as much as I'm glad to see that you're enjoying it, I should probably note that there's a subforum for posting creations :lol:
yeah I know...it;s just my way of saying thanks for all the help you've given to a newb like me. :) :) :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”