Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Sokol
Creature
Creature

Re: Dark Injection v6.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by Sokol »

Not work :(

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

seriously sokol? what "not work" for you. we have discussed so much, at least quote something before i post "not care"
Xglp012
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Xglp012 »

my language has now fully english! i doesn't now what i don !
Stuart98
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Stuart98 »

Really now. Your language is not fully english. Try translating things from blah blah language to english and then back to blah blah language to make sure it makes sense.
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Snaid1 »

I think he means that his game is now in English. I'm pretty sure there was a fix for that posted somewhere for that but I cant find it with a quick search and don't have time to go in depth right now.
Dooweep
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Dooweep »

Snaid1 wrote:I think he means that his game is now in English. I'm pretty sure there was a fix for that posted somewhere for that but I cant find it with a quick search and don't have time to go in depth right now.
Here
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2343&p=6421&hilit=locale#p6421
[...]So... no, you can't delete the language files (locale files) from Dark Injecton.

An alternative is to copy the locale files proper to your lenguage to the SPORE_EP1Data folder.

You can find them in C:Program FilesElectronic ArtsSPOREDataLocale.
Look for your own lenguage folder and copy the package named Text.package to the SPORE_EP1Data folder and rename it to be over DarkInjection package (i.e. 00_Text.package)
frostwalrus75
Cell
Cell

Unread post by frostwalrus75 »

Davo! I have patch 1.05 and GA parts are working.I'm have lucky day. :D :) :D
Stuart98
Tribal
Tribal

Stuart98 wrote:Try translating things from blah blah language to english and then back to blah blah language to make sure it makes sense.
Vertea
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Vertea »

I've finally got the editor working after uninstalling and reinstalling the whole shebang, but I am now plagued by another issue. The creatures don't move- not in the editor, not in the game, nothing. Do you know if there's a way to fix this, perhaps something I mussed up in the patching?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The game's no fun when the critters glide with limp bodies over the ground.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Vertea wrote:I've finally got the editor working after uninstalling and reinstalling the whole shebang, but I am now plagued by another issue. The creatures don't move- not in the editor, not in the game, nothing. Do you know if there's a way to fix this, perhaps something I mussed up in the patching?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The game's no fun when the critters glide with limp bodies over the ground.
It's a bug with Patch 5, I advise you to install Patch 5.1 (the newer one that is available). My guess is that either you didn't install the patch correctly (where you put in the file in the folder without installing it in the game naturally) or the patch turned out what it is. Have you tried to exit the game and re-enter it?
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
BabyYoshi123
Cell
Cell

Unread post by BabyYoshi123 »

Still waiting for v6.0.2 :|
midyo
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by midyo »

Editor monsters usually do not affect them when they moved and walked with the option test .....?
Today, after waiting some days utorrent has finished downloading everything that came out of spores including spores until now anyway! I installed it all together I put the crack and the fifth patch galactic adventures ... while I created the monsters usually moved alone nn if you could touch them and smell them to roar him to make a call coupling ... now no more! do not move and do not respond even if you put commands you prove that you could usually get them to walk ... now fly! seem to be hanging from a rope! it seems that they move with a crane! and are still as stones! ... T_T help! thanks a lot!
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

To be honest, cracked games usually don't take to modding well.
Stuart98
Tribal
Tribal

Stuart98 wrote:
Stuart98 wrote:Try translating things from blah blah language to english and then back to blah blah language to make sure it makes sense.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

BabyYoshi123 wrote:Still waiting for v6.0.2 :|
You'll have to be patient since this time (Holidays and New Years) is were most people are with family and friends, and the guys who worked with the mod are pretty much tired since Dark Injection V. 6 is the biggest accomplishment yet, even for in the Spore modding community (imagine how much time it took to transport parts from an existing game to another while working around bugs to make this possible and functional, along with adding additional features and other mods in). They WILL update DI, though my guess it will be around January or February. As Dooweep stated, just enjoy the current version for now until 6.0.2 is released.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

when you say you are waiting for an update, tell us what you would like to see in the update. at some point the updates will be far and few. how can we improve?
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Davo wrote:when you say you are waiting for an update, tell us what you would like to see in the update. at some point the updates will be far and few. how can we improve?
Well, I heard that the team is going to fix the effects because they want to research on how they can make it work (case and point, some of them are glitched and acted like the Long Eye, as one other side wasn't cooperating symmetry. This mainly affects single lights from Captain parts).

BabyYoshi123
Cell
Cell

Unread post by BabyYoshi123 »

Davo wrote:when you say you are waiting for an update, tell us what you would like to see in the update. at some point the updates will be far and few. how can we improve?
I would like fixed textures and DarkSpore skin paints. ;)
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

there is just no way we can get the textures to apply in spore. darkspore uses scripts to apply textures and effects to the parts. the textures you see now are all we can do
Matvakama
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Matvakama »

I've detected a few glitches.

Maldri's head and the Magma Eater mouth are glitched, causing them to always smile, no matter what happens. It's pretty odd. In addition, any eyes, that I apply on Maldri's head get somehow stuck inside the head, making only a few details of the eye to be seen.

As I said before, the Weapons 4 and 5 are still bugged (at least for me).

Also, one of the Plasma Feet (the one that looks like Zrin's, but has three toes instead of two) is glitched and ingame, they are litterally immobilized. They stay visible on the ground, but do not animate, standing simply on the ground, while the legs animate as they should.
You don't know what's to come, do ya? >:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”