Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
presidentlucario
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection v9 How to get Darkspore parts into Spore.

Unread post by presidentlucario »

chupowhang12 wrote:Does dark injection work if you dont have galactic adventures?
You should really consider getting Galactic Adventures.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

presidentlucario wrote:
chupowhang12 wrote:Does dark injection work if you dont have galactic adventures?
You should really consider getting Galactic Adventures.
True. That's a good point, actually.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Hbech
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Hbech »

I have been trying since yesterday to download the Arena Textures and the other 2 files from your download page. They start downloading, get pretty far then stop due to a "Failed Network Error" I was able to download the Dark Injection file itself but I can't download the others needed for this to work. Any help would be appreciated or if these files could be hosted on sites like mediafire, that would be great!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Hbech wrote:I have been trying since yesterday to download the Arena Textures and the other 2 files from your download page. They start downloading, get pretty far then stop due to a "Failed Network Error" I was able to download the Dark Injection file itself but I can't download the others needed for this to work. Any help would be appreciated or if these files could be hosted on sites like mediafire, that would be great!
That's a problem on your end. Obviously if you don't have the models (those files) the parts will be invisible. What did you expect? If you have Darkspore, you already have the files. If not, try using a different browser to download the files.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Hbech
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Hbech »

Oh, no, I wasn't expecting the parts to be there, I was just addressing the problems I was having with the downloads. Not that the parts were invisible, I know I have to have the other files to use them. On a happier note: Whenever the download stops in Firefox, all I have to do is press pause and resume to get it going again. Hoping to get them both downloaded tonight so I can try this out! :D
Hbech
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Hbech »

OMG It works! Thank you, rob for your help. This was my first time dealing with mods and this helped my other mod, Camben's colored knurlies and hair to work as well! This is incredible the amount of stuff this mod comes with!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Hbech wrote:OMG It works! Thank you, rob for your help. This was my first time dealing with mods and this helped my other mod, Camben's colored knurlies and hair to work as well! This is incredible the amount of stuff this mod comes with!
No problem. I'm just glad it works now.

Pietrovitch
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Pietrovitch »

The invisible limbs are not invisible, I can actually see them, help!
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Pietrovitch wrote:The invisible limbs are not invisible, I can actually see them, help!
You can see them in the editor, but can you see them in the game?
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
ewolf20
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Dark Injection v9 Darkspore parts in Spore (BEING UPDATE

Unread post by ewolf20 »

i have a problem. when im playing a adventure my creatures feet seem to sink
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

ewolf20 wrote:i have a problem. when im playing a adventure my creatures feet seem to sink
Sorry about that. Well known bug. Not fixable right now. I'll try to fix it once SporeModder is out, but no guarantees even then. Fortunately, the bug only affects most Darkspore feet, and not the Spore ones. The invisible feet are also fine. The upcoming update will include some Sporepedia-related accommodations to the bug, but that won't help adventures. For now, you'll just have to live with it. Sorry. Thank you for your patience and efforts to report bugs.

Lord Helix
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Lord Helix »

Okay, so I'm brand new to this site, and I just have one question. I've tried to look through as much of this thread as I can, but I can't seem to find the fix for the strange texture problems when using Dark Injection. I.E. the weirdly colored eyes, textures getting overlaid where they normally wouldn't, and others such as that. Sorry if this has already been solved, this is my first post! Thanks :)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Lord Helix wrote:Okay, so I'm brand new to this site, and I just have one question. I've tried to look through as much of this thread as I can, but I can't seem to find the fix for the strange texture problems when using Dark Injection. I.E. the weirdly colored eyes, textures getting overlaid where they normally wouldn't, and others such as that. Sorry if this has already been solved, this is my first post! Thanks :)
It has been solved. I think I might add a FAQ to the OP. Rename Arenas_Textures.package and Arenas_RDX9.package so there are Z at the beginnning of their names, and move them from SPORE_EP1/Data to SPORE/Data. That should fix the issue.

antl0
Creature
Creature

Unread post by antl0 »

What all mods are included in DI
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

antl0 wrote:What all mods are included in DI
Okay, if you can't figure that out by using the mod, there is something VERY wrong here. Anyways, AFAIK it includes Dark Injection, CamBen's custom parts, Golui's custom Parts, and the Genetic Modifier.

DaMonkee31
Cell
Cell

Unread post by DaMonkee31 »

:D Can I point out, that the invis legs, arms, feet and hands, in my mind should be completely invis in the test/paint mode rather than just in the preview. The test shape heads need to have a better texture.

Thanks ;) DaMonkee31
Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls.Image
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

DaMonkee31 wrote::D Can I point out, that the invis legs, arms, feet and hands, in my mind should be completely invis in the test/paint mode rather than just in the preview. The test shape heads need to have a better texture.

Thanks ;) DaMonkee31
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSl_aDe4XvQ[/youtube]!

Sorry.

antl0
Creature
Creature

Unread post by antl0 »

rob55rod wrote:
Okay, if you can't figure that out by using the mod, there is something VERY wrong here. Anyways, AFAIK it includes Dark Injection, CamBen's custom parts, Golui's custom Parts, and the Genetic Modifier.
I have problem, i dont have Genetic Modifier.
I have this mod:
DI mods
Davo simply spice
Dark orbit Spore
DavoLiquidcell
Devilspore
Forcesave
more_health_and_energy
PlatinumSpore2.0
Is there any incompatibility?

Edit: I try remove all other mods, but genetic modificator isnt here
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

antl0 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
I have problem, i dont have Genetic Modifier.
I have this mod:
DI mods
Davo simply spice
Dark orbit Spore
DavoLiquidcell
Devilspore
Forcesave
more_health_and_energy
PlatinumSpore2.0
Is there any incompatibility?

Edit: I try remove all other mods, but genetic modificator isnt here
Hmm...are you using the C or NC version?

antl0
Creature
Creature

Unread post by antl0 »

rob55rod wrote:Hmm...are you using the C or NC version?
I use NC version
Edit: I tryC version but same effect, i have genetic modificator only on space stage, no on tribal or civ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”