Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by GBAura »

TailsTheFox101 wrote:What about my problem? You never helped me. I'm a huge fan of dark injection, all files are there. Yet Spore doesn't load the mod. It's like I set the mod to .old! No edited parts of anything Dark Injection has works. :cry:
That's odd, what platform do you use when you use Spore? Are you using Windows or Mac? Sometimes mods may not run if you are using an older version of a computer, like say, 98. What version do you have? Unless if the game you got is pirated, because mods won't run correctly unless you pirate the mod itself somehow.

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
TailsTheFox101
Cell
Cell

Unread post by TailsTheFox101 »

Spore Platform - PC
Spore OS - Windows 7
Spore Version - Core and GA patched to latest.
Spore Packs - GA, and Booster Packs 1 and 2.
Spore Retail Status - Bought
Dark Injection's Status - Does not load with spore, can rename all mods but it and its needed files to .old files and it still wouldn't work.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

and you said that 7.0.1 worked for you fox?
TailsTheFox101
Cell
Cell

Unread post by TailsTheFox101 »

Davo wrote:and you said that 7.0.1 worked for you fox?
Yes. If you have 7.01 lying around somewhere, and that you don't really know whats going on, can I please have a copy? And if that doesn't work then i'm doomed. :(
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by grandrice »

Ok umm.. Help! I am seriously new here. I Joined only for Dark Injection, (Don't hate me ) Anyhow, Registering gave me another good ability, the ability to post. Now.. I need help. Dark Injection 7.05 won't work. I have both the Arenas Texture and RDX Files from Darkspore. But it won't work. I Have tons of mods installed. But I installed Dark INjection 7.05 from the start. (I Recently had to re-install my PC. ANd spore) Now, It was the first one, it never worked even when it was alone. Can someone please help? I Feel powerless without Dark Injection! D:

Whats happening to you may have happened to me before,

to make sure, do this:

open spore, go to your dataep1 folder, try to take out DI and arenas_rdx9. YOU MUST STILL BE PLAYING SPORE WHILE DOING THIS

If it lets you, that means it wasn't active, so close spore, redownload the arenas_rdx9 and Di, put those in your dataEP1, and then open spore and check to see if the mod is working, if not repeat, if it still dosent, work, im not sure how to help you.

(if at first it dosent let you pull put the mods while your playing, im not sure how to help you)

EDIT: also, while we are talking about textures, included in the next DI, can we have another paint tab that allows you to color individual parts, like in the vehicle editors?
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
Sokol
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Sokol »

hey davo i need dark injection v4 or 5 do you have it?
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

When is 8.0.0 coming out (or above 7.0.5)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

HACKER80 wrote:When is 8.0.0 coming out (or above 7.0.5)
Download v7.0.8 Latest released beta attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

rob55rod wrote:
Also requires Arenas_Textures.package, since it uses the textures from it. DO NOT RENAME IT, make sure it remains arenas_textures.package.
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

HelmoChipChop wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Also requires Arenas_Textures.package, since it uses the textures from it. DO NOT RENAME IT, make sure it remains arenas_textures.package.
And when is the full version 7.0.8. coming out with all the parts have the good colors and the special attacks.
Bamboori
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Bamboori »

i have an issue with the invisible limbs... they simply arent invisible.
am i just missing something important or is it an issue with the textures maybe?
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

did you use them in game? they arent invisible in the editor for obvious reasons.
Bamboori
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Bamboori »

oh... well there it is :p sorry. its because im mostly in the editor. but imo they should be invisbible in the test run section... maybe in the next version? :)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Bamboori wrote:oh... well there it is :p sorry. its because im mostly in the editor. but imo they should be invisbible in the test run section... maybe in the next version? :)
Um, they are invisible in test drive - and paint
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
DBM
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by DBM »

rob55rod wrote:
Bamboori wrote:oh... well there it is :p sorry. its because im mostly in the editor. but imo they should be invisbible in the test run section... maybe in the next version? :)
It might be the graphics settings. I know on my desktop comp, I run everything at high settings, and the limbs are invisible in paint and the testdrive area. On my laptop, though, they show up, since I run everything on low there.

Fiddle around with the settings, Bamboori. I'm not sure which category affects it, but they definitely disappear on high graphics, possibly even on medium if your computer can't handle it.
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

DBM wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
It might be the graphics settings. I know on my desktop comp, I run everything at high settings, and the limbs are invisible in paint and the testdrive area. On my laptop, though, they show up, since I run everything on low there.

Fiddle around with the settings, Bamboori. I'm not sure which category affects it, but they definitely disappear on high graphics, possibly even on medium if your computer can't handle it.
Actually, I do have all the settings set to HIgh. The limbs are still visible in paint mode and test drive.

EDIT: And yes, I am playing on my laptop.
Matvakama
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Matvakama »

fungus3 wrote:
DBM wrote:

Actually, I do have all the settings set to HIgh. The limbs are still visible in paint mode and test drive.

EDIT: And yes, I am playing on my laptop.
Huh, that's odd, 'cause I'm playing Dark Injection on a 3 years old laptop, have all Grpahics settings High and yet I have no problems with Invisible Limbs. Piminy on the other hand, has had that issue for quite some time. Not sure why.
P.S. Piminy is a fellow user on DSFF Wiki. Everyone on that wiki knows him.
You don't know what's to come, do ya? >:)
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

new release coming real soon!
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

How soon?
hermitcrab5678
Creature
Creature

Unread post by hermitcrab5678 »

will this update include the feature in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNJhVPdbPE4&feature=plcp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”